Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ‡‡‡‡ The Blackadder Speakeasy ‡‡‡‡ [M] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19034)

Espy 06-04-2013 09:18 PM

‡‡‡‡ The Blackadder Speakeasy ‡‡‡‡ [M]

‡‡‡‡ Welcome to the Blackadder Speakeasy ‡‡‡‡

Welcome to my hangout! I'm still working on it -- I've plans for art and all, but it's still under construction. Pardon my dust :)
Also, oops. Seems I got a bit carried away with the intro. Don't worry about the wall of text; feel free to just come in and chat.

Huh. Never seen you around here before. You sure you're not some undercover policeman, or a ? Maybe I should call the bouncer, yeah? Hey! HEY!

...I'm just kidding, fella. Welcome to the Blackadder. Any friend of...good...hard liquor is a friend of ours. Unless you're also a friend of the Scarlet May. We don't do business with them. We don't do anything with them. They're the ones who ratted us out last time, for their own sake! Not sure how they managed to avoid getting checked up on, either. I got off light after the raid -- turns out the sheriff frequented Scarlet and didn't exactly follow what he preached.

Anyhow, obviously we had to shut King's down, and open shop under a new name. So it's a tad bit messy in here. We'll get in cleaned up soon enough...I just need to get more hands to help. Oh, I didn't mention I own the place? You must've thought I was just a bartender. 'Pologies for that. Half my band and my previous barkeeps are still behind bars. I'd bail them out if I had the money, but as you can see, I'm a bit low on that. Money from...from gangs? Me, a gangster? I have no idea what you're talking about, none at all. I'm just a humble *snrk* shop owner, bartender, pianist, sax player, gan- gambler...oh, yes, feel free indulge in a few games. There's a poker table in the corner there. Don't set the thing on fire, though; that's how the old one ended up during the raid. Like I said, I'd get my partners to fix up the place if they weren't considered criminals.

...Hey, don't worry! Our moonshine's completely safe. Trust me! Here, for listening to me ramble, I'll give you a pint for free.

Espy 06-04-2013 09:25 PM

‡‡‡‡ Rules ‡‡‡‡

‡‡‡‡ Staff ‡‡‡‡
‡‡‡‡Bartenders

‡‡‡‡Bouncers

Espy 06-04-2013 09:27 PM

‡‡‡‡ Reserved ‡‡‡‡

Espy 06-04-2013 09:27 PM

‡‡‡‡ Reserved Again ‡‡‡‡

Espy 06-04-2013 09:28 PM

‡‡‡‡ Open ‡‡‡‡

Poggio 06-04-2013 09:33 PM

-Raids the rum- >BD

Espy 06-04-2013 09:51 PM

D: -cue wailing because that was the last of the rum-

Poggio 06-04-2013 10:08 PM

-hoards the rum and returns for the martinis-

Espy 06-04-2013 10:10 PM

Eh...hey! I said the /first/ drink would be on the house, not our whole stash! ...You're going to drive me further out of business than I already am, miss.

Poggio 06-04-2013 10:26 PM

You know II am only giving these back out of pity xD. -hands the rum back-
It will cost you for the rest.

Espy 06-04-2013 10:32 PM

-lifts an eyebrow- If I were a bit more desperate or assumed you're a client of the Scarlet May, I would have shot you with...with...

...erm. Where'd my gun go off to?

Poggio 06-04-2013 10:34 PM

XD you'd shoot little ol' me for a martini or two... or three... -takes a sip-

Espy 06-04-2013 10:35 PM

-glares-

Fine, alright. But if I have to drag your unconscious self out of here, you're not coming back D:

Natsunaine 06-04-2013 10:43 PM

Oh, Espy, Can Lance and I be bouncers ? :D

Why are you bringing me into this?...

Poggio 06-04-2013 10:45 PM

My dear I will be the first to say this, put it on my tab XD

Espy 06-04-2013 11:11 PM

-raises an eyebrow again and scribbles something behind the counter-

@Natsu: Suuuuure...-squints- No drinking on the job, though.

Also, be back in a bit; dinner is a thing.