Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE, omg... (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7438)

Arikana 02-01-2012 11:41 PM

Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE, omg...

So many browser choices...so which do you use?

Personally I use both Safari and Chrome as I love how fast and useable both are. :'3

And using both also helps me keep organized between stuffs I do. So Safari's usually for real life, hockey/sports stuff and Chrome for online stuff. :3

How about you?! :')

Yokuutsu 02-02-2012 12:40 AM

Chrome

Facebook kills the speed and so does Youtube. Surprise!

But otherwise it's fast and (usually) crashes less than Firefox EVEN if Chrome is not updated. Also, one tab on Chrome may crash while Firefox in it's entirety will crash.

Firefox is my second choice.

Tiva 02-02-2012 11:36 AM

Safari! Because I use a Mac!

Dallas 02-02-2012 09:45 PM

Chrome, is always my first choice. Unless I have to use something else, it is Firefox.

Cyanide Lollipop 02-06-2012 11:42 AM

Firefox, I love it. I was having problems with it crashing for a while but that seems to have stopped with newer versions. When I was having problems I used Chrome which is a great browser, but I still prefer Firefox.

Serra Britt 02-06-2012 02:20 PM

I use Chrome mostly with IE as a backup. Also mostly because I have far too many bookmarks on IE that I don't want to transfer.

Demonskid 02-07-2012 10:48 AM

I use Firefox and Opera >.> Opera works best with my clicky pets... and Firefox is easy for me to use =w=

Avox 02-07-2012 08:18 PM

I use Chrome at home and Firefox at school. XD

Does anyone actually use IE anymore? O.o

Echo-chan713 02-07-2012 10:33 PM

I used to use IE but then it got jacked up from the desktop doctor and it kicks me off the internet by saying that I'm not an administrator so I would have to log out then log back in as an admin (since my account is the only one on my computer) then it still kicks me out of IE by saying the same thing.

So now i use Chrome and I have no problems with it XD

Espy 02-07-2012 10:42 PM

I use Chrome for school stuff and then Opera for...non-school stuff, because of its handy little Hide function that comes into play whenever my mom wanders too close to my bedroom door.

FF is a pain in the ass because of its relatively pathetic speed. I use IE for almost only one thing, and only because the program only works on IE.

Alpha 02-08-2012 02:55 PM

I personally use Safari for most of my browsing.

My second choice would be Firefox.

Yokuutsu 02-08-2012 09:18 PM

I hate safari. On the university's computers...it's SO SLOW! D:

Echo-chan713 02-08-2012 10:14 PM

My school computers use IE, it sucks and it's so confusing XP

Yokuutsu 02-09-2012 12:33 AM

Well, safari is mostly on just the macs.

Firefox on the PCs...though Idk if that's all of them or not.

Used to, they only had IE on PCs...I HATE IE. Slow and a safety hazard.

Straywolf 02-09-2012 01:05 AM

I mostly use Chrome for anything. If there's something I can't access, or if Chrome just dies on me (it rarely happens though), I'll use Firefox.

I never really liked IE...

Quiet Man Cometh 02-09-2012 03:59 AM

I use IE 9, and Firefox. I find IE 9 actually faster for most things, but my school site wouldn't open with IE so I picked up Firefox and it works well enough. If I hit a troublesome website with one, I switch to the other and it seems to help, though the majority of the time it's IE.