Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Ye Ol' N64: What's your favorite games? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8167)

Illusion 05-01-2012 09:32 PM

Ye Ol' N64: What's your favorite games?

BACK IN MY DAY, we didn't have nu Pee S three's. Or smack box 3 pixies. Or a weee.. We had the wonderful Nintendo 64.
Now gamers, what was some of your favorite games?
Are any of those games very unknown to some people?
Was there one you just couldn't put down?

hyjin 05-14-2012 08:52 PM

Legend of zelda ocarina of time, Legend of zelda Majoras mask, Super Smash bros, and Starfox 64

those were my favorites... couldnt stop playing zelda i actually still have it on the wii since i dont have my 64 any more

Serra Britt 05-15-2012 06:34 PM

Mischief Makers and the Goemon games were among my favorites, and of course I enjoyed the Zelda games too. Spent a lot of time playing Smash Bros and also sucked into some 007 Goldeneye games. And the Mario Party games were a great deal of fun too :3

Quiet Man Cometh 05-16-2012 02:26 AM

I played through Ocarina of Time so much I can run the whole thing through on memory now, with most of the heart pieces too, and as menial and silly as it was, we somehow had loads of fun with Pokemon Snap.

My N64 is in the possession of my sister now (it's technically "ours" but since I bought 80% of the games for it I dubbed it "mine.") My favourite games besides the above two were Gex, enter the Gecko, Asteroids (new updated game and you *still* had on brakes!) and Bomberman 64. I would pick up Star Wars Rogue Squadron or Pod Racer from time to time as well. Can't remember the other games we had. Conker was in there. Got stuck in the zombie house. Still need to pass it. -.-

Illusion 05-16-2012 02:44 AM

I loved Pokemon Snap! That's the only game I could ever get my mom to play with me. We had such a great time trying to find all the Pokemon! I wish they made a number 2... I really enjoyed the time spent with my mom on the game. It brings back amazing memories.. Now I feel extremely nostalgic..

Yokuutsu 05-16-2012 02:00 PM

Star Fox 64, Mario Kart, Mario, and Banjo Kazooie <3

I have the last 3 and my N64 sitting around somewhere. The third one I didn't get to buy until the 3DS...but I do have it on that :D

I wish I had pokemon snap .-.

I wanna play it now T-T

hyjin 05-16-2012 03:50 PM

O.O i forgot i still have a gameboy advance sp... And i play my pokemons on it... (sapphire, ruby, emerald, and leaf green... on the hunt for fire red)

Ae86 05-17-2012 01:40 AM

HA! I loved thy N64!
I always loved Super smash bros, both legend of zelda games..
I really loved perfect dark.

and I really liked Gemeni Jet force. This was probably my #1 favorite game for N64.

Quiet Man Cometh 05-17-2012 01:53 AM

I remember perfect dark, though I was never as good at it was I was with regular playstation shooters. I would usually hole up somewhere with a stack of grenades and lob them at approaching bad guys on the map.

my grandmother used to like watching Gex run around so I got play that a fair bit. Cartridge was crummy though, so it had to give a good wack to get it into the machine and it worked.

I liked the photo album in Snap. We used to see not only who could get good photos but also who could get silly or dumb things. My sister was a littlel annoyed with photo of an unconscious squirtle (courtesy of a pester ball) and the caption "you killed squirtle! you %*@#!

I STILL don't know how my friend pulled off that rediculous picture of mew but he's a videogame guru type. I haven't wanted to restart the game yet because I didn't want to clear the almbum until I could get some stickers made. Sadly, said sticker machines are all gone!

Ginger 05-17-2012 06:24 AM

I LOVED Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Pilotwings. Mariokart 64 was also a favorite of mine but never had it.

hyjin 05-17-2012 09:11 AM

I always say this--> You cant beat the classics.

Tarrek 05-19-2012 04:36 AM

Gotta shout out the classics. Mario 64, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Mario Kart, and Smash Bros. At the time I also loved Perfect Dark and for a time Jet Force Gemini until it mysteriously vanished. Pokemon Snap was great too.

Helsinki Harlot 05-19-2012 05:52 AM

Mario Party games. Pokemon Stadium was cool. That's about all I really remember from the 64. We had a Sega until I turned like 10 or 11. We still have the 64 tho' and keep buying new games for it. xD

Quiet Man Cometh 05-20-2012 04:23 AM

We didn't get a Sega until I turned 12! Mom wasn't keen on video games. Prior to that, we had the old Coleco.

littl3chocobo 05-20-2012 06:31 AM

;^; am i the only one who played the original mario, paper mario or konker? it was the first game i ever beat every last little thing on and the trend continued long after that final star and the cannon to where yoshi hid behind the castle

Illusion 05-20-2012 06:49 PM

I loved Paper Mario <3
I hated the 2 new ones though for the gamecube, and Wii. But I'm highly looking forward to the 3DS version because it looks like they are returning to the more RPG like roots.