Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Flight Rising Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20286)

Potironette 05-20-2016 10:53 PM

Ehhh just because of the naming? D':

I want to make an accent but I have no idea how to get the psd into the iPad properly...and I have no funds x~x'

I like that you went with pink tips :3!

Demonskid 05-21-2016 07:57 AM

I had to take each layer and mage separate PNGs of them then added them to my kindle and slowly added them to the same Sketchbook file @-@ why can't these things just upload PSDs when they can export PSDs?

I might make more.. I suck at getting inspiration though. xD

lets just see how this one sells first ouo gonna ping my whole friend list >->,

Potironette 05-21-2016 11:10 AM

Argh. Well, thank-you for saving me further pain in searching for ways to import PSDs.

I'm not an artist so I don't really seek inspiration, but whenever I feel like drawing (without inspiration), I think look at any object or design at all (for example, a cup of tea, your cup of water, the wood grain of a table/floor, etc.) and thinking of ways to transform it (in this case, into an accent) acts as inspiration enough ^^.

Demonskid 05-21-2016 11:27 AM

I wish i could get my inspiration like that..

my mind works weird.. like for Tama and the accent i want to make her.

I was messing with her in the scrying shop and saw her Tert color was ping... and that she gets some pink if i used poison (or is it toxin) for her body... I wanted to give her more pink and i stared at her blue hair and thought "Pink tips" and started to make her an accent from that x'D

Potironette 05-21-2016 11:54 AM

On the plus side, that means what you make will be useful ^^. When I create something, it's more along the lines of: I want to put this thing into the world but I'll have to wait and see if this matters or not xD.

Demonskid 05-21-2016 12:49 PM

doodle all the things! 8D

Tell me this looks funny

http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/...219754_350.png

xD those fans.. how are they tied to that bone part of the wing? x'D did they stitch the strings through?

Saiyouri 05-22-2016 12:52 PM

DK- Since I never saw Fen's livestreams on how to pixel, do you know of any good places to look at online for how to pixel so I can start to make cute things for our draggies?

Demonskid 05-22-2016 02:21 PM

Um.. Deviant Art has nice tutorials on how to pixel. and Youtube has people who record their pixeling skillz. =)

SparX 05-22-2016 10:33 PM

Dk I have a dilemma and need someones help!

Demonskid 05-22-2016 11:01 PM

I'm heading to bed now but post it here for me to see and I can answer when I wake up.

OH! Pass this to the skype group:

Butterfly's Kiss
Nocturne : Green
Imperial: Black
Mirror: Red
Skydancer: Orange
Tundra: Red
Guardian: Yellow
Fae: Blue
Spiral: Black
Coatl: Orange
Pearlcatcher: Orange
Ridgeback: Blue
Snapper: Yellow
Wild Claw: Green

the colors the Butterfly's Kiss is different with different breeds of dragon =)

Potironette 05-22-2016 11:07 PM

Oh! A comprehensive list! I was really disappointed when I found out that the fae dragons did't have black masks x'D.

...by the way, what does pixeling mean?

pollik20 05-22-2016 11:52 PM

How do you guys earn so much treasures/gems? it's hard to farm and the games are not helping much ;A;

SparX 05-23-2016 01:19 AM

yes please tell us more on those XD

ml1201 05-23-2016 01:19 AM

@DK
I just don't get why people get so hung up over a name, people get offended easily, and this pricks just needed to look up what sites Light is on to know she's not making a stab at the Light flight. >_>*

Demonskid 05-23-2016 07:36 AM

@ML I know right! I've always called her light.. what am I suppose to call her now? D:< o3o I added new colors to my accent.. o3o,

@Potiro Pixeling is the art of making digital arts of a certain style.. the avatar you have were pixeled =)

@Sparx & Pollix: I make monies by grinding lots in the coli and hoard selling a majority of my drops.. I also level and exalt dragons.. >->

Buy a dragon for 3-7kt level it to level 7 in the coli, exalt it for a 10-12kt pay out, make a profit. o3o

Coli = Profit o3o

Goes faster if you has a lvl 25 dragon. I'm thinking of doing a leveling service for my friends.. >w> make a profit off you guys muwahahahaha

SparX 05-23-2016 11:33 AM

*shakes dk* but I still have a dilemma also potir asked about pixeling not me XD