Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Warfarm (Warframe) (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22446)

ml1201 11-19-2018 11:23 PM

@Espy
You can get the K-drive, which is a hover board if you at least do the mission for starting everything in Fortuna.

@mdom
Daw, she's pretty.

@Coda
Most of the time they just take random words that describe what they want and use it for the name of things. x'D

Espy 11-19-2018 11:36 PM

oh heck, okay

ml1201 11-19-2018 11:58 PM

And you can also start rescuing cute floofy animals. OWO And get stuffed animals of them to put on your orbiter! OWO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tam I am 11-20-2018 02:15 AM

Ohh. Dan hasn't started getting critters yet. But he's got the ride on thing, and he can REALLY do some great wipe outs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1884759)
Her name is Ardent. Couldn't think of a good name, but she's my first one (also apparently the biggest doggo possible, which would have been really rare and sought after about a year ago), so I named her for loyalty.

Awww. Nice. Yeah, I've only seen video of one that was bigger, and the guy who had him was told it was a glitch. Big long legged thing. Critter could still open lockers and all that business.

Espy 11-20-2018 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ml1201 (Post 1884794)
And you can also start rescuing cute floofy animals. OWO And get stuffed animals of them to put on your orbiter! OWO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AAHH.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1884803)
Awww. Nice. Yeah, I've only seen video of one that was bigger, and the guy who had him was told it was a glitch. Big long legged thing. Critter could still open lockers and all that business.

Ooh, yeah, Ardent's a Chesa. She can disarm enemies and pick up loot, but won't actively open lockers.

Another screencap because I fucking love her.

ml1201 11-20-2018 07:05 PM

@Tam
I LOVE catching me some cute little critters, and buying 'bond debts' from people in order to free them from Corpus control. :3

@Epsy
I know, right? XD Pobbers and verminks are so cute, and there's a creature that's kind of like a kubrow, but I haven't gotten that far yet in standing to start catching those. ^^;

Tam I am 11-20-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1884805)
AAHH.

Ooh, yeah, Ardent's a Chesa. She can disarm enemies and pick up loot, but won't actively open lockers.

Another screencap because I fucking love her.

Well she looks ridiculously huggable for a big organic battle machine. And the way they make the pets in that game actually petable really makes them appealing, huh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ml1201 (Post 1884863)
@Tam
I LOVE catching me some cute little critters, and buying 'bond debts' from people in order to free them from Corpus control. :3

I hope the guy I watch playing will do some of that. I want to see! XD He usually doesn't even bother with housing on his games, but he's busy building his dojo, and started by planting a pretty tree in it.

ml1201 11-20-2018 10:38 PM

But...the Dojo is housing, the only other thing is just decorating the inside of the ship. You could build a literal mansion for your dojo.

Tam I am 11-21-2018 03:51 AM

**nod nod** That's what I mean. He usually doesn't bother, but he likes the 'Warframe' so much that he's having fun even with the housing in it. Right now he's looking to build some sort of lab in his dojo. The other day a friend showed him theirs, and it was a mini world.

ml1201 11-21-2018 06:04 PM

Yeah, there are four labs that can be made, three based on the enemy factions, and one based on the tenno. So each of those rooms will also be themed after those factions, and you can add decorations based on those factions too to make it even more unique.

Tam I am 11-21-2018 07:43 PM

Neat!

I was watching another player than the usual one I watch last night as he played alongside a long legged long eared kavat, and then tried to make one of the new pets from the new area stop glitching. The cat was weird and beautiful. He painted it pale blue and stop sign red.

Quiet Man Cometh 11-21-2018 10:40 PM

I still drift an eye towards this game on occasion. I really didn't need to know it had pets.

I want a big a' batmutt.

Tam I am 11-22-2018 12:10 AM

Three kinds of pets now, not counting the little drones. And the dog and cat critters interact when petted and skritched.

ml1201 11-22-2018 12:25 AM

I love the fact you can make a moa with a top hat. XD

Tam I am 11-22-2018 02:11 PM

Oh, I missed seeing that part in my research. XD Do you know if the character can interact with moas too?

Espy 11-23-2018 10:36 PM

Speaking of big-ass batmutts, my friend hatched a kubrow egg and *also* got the tallest kubrow possible (but athletic build, so not an omega kubrow).