Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   What Systems have been your fave? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23859)

Gogandantes 09-15-2019 01:55 PM

What Systems have been your fave?

What Systems have been your fave that you have owned & why??

Death by Mirrors 09-15-2019 05:05 PM

I love the 3ds for its three dimensional effect, even though my selection of games is rather limited (as in, most I own are older ds games without any 3d support). My PS3 is nice too, but I secretly wish it had backwards compatibility.

Stabbsworth 09-15-2019 06:08 PM

3ds is fairly decent. The switch is okay.

I genuinely prefer Windows PCs, though -- you can emulate a lot of older systems on there, given the chance, a ROM and a halfway-decent emulator.

Coda 09-15-2019 08:23 PM

The Nintendo Switch is hands down the best console I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

The 3DS is probably second-best because of the sheer size of its library.

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the NES because that was a time before games had to be a big deal -- there were a lot of fun experiences to be had then that are kinda hard to find nowadays.

KittyBeary 09-24-2019 10:11 PM

I'm biased towards handhelds so 3DS and the Vita for sure. ;u;

But I also have a soft spot for Gamecube.

Maro 09-29-2019 07:06 PM

I enjoy just about any PS or Nintendo system honestly but my faves so far are Ps1-4 and Wii and anything DS oh and well.. honestly let's just say pretty much anything in both lines really.

Kitalpha Hart 09-29-2019 08:57 PM

I have a GBA SP, two DS Lites the SP and one of the Lites lost L and R functionality, former cuz I did not treat it nicely, latter because who knows, a 3DS, and a Switch
There's also a Wii and a 360 in the house

I like the Switch the most, larger screen and all
I may pull out the fully functional DS Lite and charge it and play one of my GBA games before the remake comes out on Switch. There's some changes and I wanna feel the nostalgia cuz it was my first from that series

Merskelly Metalien 09-30-2019 11:04 PM

I've always liked the way the Playstation controller felt and the Dualshock vibration feature when it came out on the Ps2 was mindblowing at the time. xD Even though I hated it at first because it always scared me. The platform itself was fun, and I've stuck with Playstation all througout my gaming life. :]

But the N64 is always gonna be my nostalgic favorite. ;U; *hums Diddy Kong Racing theme*

Coda 10-01-2019 10:15 AM

The N64 is proof that good developers can make up for bad hardware.

Because seriously. The N64's hardware was awful.

KittyBeary 10-01-2019 09:08 PM

I really hope to get a Switch Lite at some point, myself. ;u;

Coda 10-01-2019 10:53 PM

From the sound of things... probably a bad idea. The joysticks suffer from the same stupidly-high failure rate as normal Joy-Cons, but you can't replace them.