Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcement Archives (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   June Monthlies Released! Adi Uploaded! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8399)

Suzerain of Sheol 06-01-2012 12:01 AM

June Monthlies Released! Adi Uploaded!

Hello, people of Trisphee!

It's that time again. If you head over to Archaic Antiquities, you'll see the new Rune donation items up in the shop, the mysterious and elegant Twisted Image, join the steam age with Victors's Raiment, and the mystical Lunar Kingdom!

We sincerely hope you enjoy this months items.

Thank you,

Trisphee Staff

CREDITS

Twisted Image: Design and Pixels, Fen
Lunar Kingdom: Design, Poggio; Pixels, Fen.
Victor's Raiment: Design, Zane and Batty; Pixels, Fen

Also, if the Anka Egg disappears from the shop, it's due to a glitch in the uploader and will be fixed by tomorrow. Keep in mind also that the Egg will be leaving the shop very soon as well, so make sure to buy as many as you think you might need before then.

Batty 06-01-2012 12:02 AM

HECKS YEAH!

GONNA HIT THAT SAVE BUTTON NOW!

They are SO amazing <33 Thank you so much Fen!

Arikana 06-01-2012 12:03 AM

OMG YAY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE LOVELY NEW DIS, FEN FEN & HER MOTLEY CREW~~ <3

AND DANG IT!!! I NEED MORE RUNES ALREADY!!!!!!! D: <3

Fenris 06-01-2012 12:04 AM

Sorry guys, I found out on my birthday that my aunt wasnt going to make it much longer so its been a hard last few weeks. I am trying to get it done but between getting ready for travel and having little to no inspiration I just wasn't able to finish in time.

Sora 06-01-2012 12:04 AM

Wow, I bought those DIs from last month just in time. >>; Like, two minutes before they were taken out. xD

Asami 06-01-2012 12:04 AM

Omg they look awesome!

Batty 06-01-2012 12:06 AM

Just wait till ya'll see the ADI.

Heeheehee...

-hides behind Fen-

Arikana 06-01-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris (Post 1214629)
Sorry guys, I found out on my birthday that my aunt wasnt going to make it much longer so its been a hard last few weeks. I am trying to get it done but between getting ready for travel and having little to no inspiration I just wasn't able to finish in time.

Hey, don't worry about it Fen Fen. Just take your time with pixeling. Family and real life should always come first. :3

My regards to you and your family as you go through this tough time. I hope your aunt can somehow make a miraculous recovery. <3

Batty 06-01-2012 12:09 AM

We're hoping for that, Arikana.
-squeezes her Fen-

Its been really hard on all of us, at least, me anyway. =/

Fenris 06-01-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikana (Post 1214634)
Hey, don't worry about it Fen Fen. Just take your time with pixeling. Family and real life should always come first. :3

My regards to you and your family as you go through this tough time. I hope your aunt can somehow make a miraculous recovery. <3

Unfortunately she can't. She unresponsive, I had to say my goodbyes on the phone to her yesterday and the only response she gave was a flutter of the eyes. Shes at that point where you can tell shes not coming back.

Poggio 06-01-2012 12:16 AM

Oh fen, u-u that is how my grandfather was last month. I wish I could give you a real hug and a shoulder.

Alpha 06-01-2012 12:17 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that Fen. My best wishes go out for your aunt and I hope that if miracles do truly exist that one occurs here.

Avox 06-01-2012 12:17 AM

I definitely need a few of the Twisted Image. XP

And I'm sorry for your situation, Fenris.

Batty 06-01-2012 12:19 AM

-spins around-

I feel much more like myself, now.

Fenris 06-01-2012 12:19 AM

I wish it got easier, I have lost a lot of family in the last 3 years, but instead of getting easier it gets harder. Each one adds to the last and its just a spiral that sucks.

Alpha 06-01-2012 12:22 AM

It never does unfortunately. I know it may not be much, but all of us on here care and are here for you. I know you also have Suze, and having someone there for you definitely helps.