Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Pokemon Black and White! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1257)

Phoenix 09-17-2010 04:14 PM

Pokemon Black and White!

So I think it came out today in Japan and I can't wait for the English versions of them to come out!! 8D

Are you excited? o:
Which Pokemon game was your favourite?

Taiki 09-17-2010 04:18 PM

My favorite Pokemon game was Silver!

I want to play Black/White but I'm in no rush.

Lancelot 09-17-2010 04:54 PM

I guess my favorite would be Pokemon diamond.

Pretty excited for Black/White, everything being all new and all. Which Pokemon I'll choose is beyond me, but I'm always a sucker for psychic types.

Illusion 09-17-2010 10:00 PM

Darn, beat me to it..
I WANT IT SOOOO BADDDD!!!!!

Oh and Pokemon Silver was my favorite ;D. All good ol' memories.. I remember my Level 100 Scyther.. First level 100 I ever got in any Pokemon game.. Because of scyther, Scizor became my favorite pokemon.

MizuMahou 09-21-2010 07:34 PM

I can't wait to see and experience all the new features they made into the new Black and White games. But I still need to finish my SoulSilver after game story lines.

My favorite pokemon game has to be Yellow.

Illusion 09-21-2010 08:50 PM

-playing pokemon white-
At victory road.. This game is soooooo much harder then all of the other games combined! x.x....

Orvi 09-27-2010 05:18 PM

I will get pokemon black and my sister will get pokemon white, that way we have it all covered :D
Sounds like it will be more difficult then the other games, I dont know how well Ill adjust to the new battle system. -.-'

My favorite game was pokemon yellow XD

Gerik 09-27-2010 06:08 PM

My favorite all time Pokemon game was Pokemon Red, cause it was the first I owned. I can't wait to get Pokemon Black, the new Pokemon are so awesome, but I'm going to miss some of my old teams. </3

Yuki 09-27-2010 06:10 PM

Ordered it and will get it any day now...

Cronislee 09-28-2010 12:47 PM

Personally I enjoyed Silver most. But having seen pictures of the girl that will be in them, I think I might actually pic her as the lead role. I'm interested in seeing how the new pokemon look, and if theres any new abilities to boot.

Dallas 09-28-2010 03:34 PM

I can't wait for black and white... though I am afraid it will stink like gen III... my favorite is gen II/ HG/SS :P

Yuki 10-01-2010 06:00 AM

Got it this morning. @w@

Illusion 10-01-2010 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orvi (Post 152190)
I will get pokemon black and my sister will get pokemon white, that way we have it all covered :D
Sounds like it will be more difficult then the other games, I dont know how well Ill adjust to the new battle system. -.-'

My favorite game was pokemon yellow XD

Trust me the battle system hardly change like.. At all.. The only thing new is the 3 way battles and rotation battles and I beated the game and only had like a couple of 3 way battles and 1 rotation battle... I wish the 1st gym would of been a 3 way battle but they had to make the 1st gym the 1st gym because of the dinky anime.

Argon 10-02-2010 01:26 PM

What is this new game about? I don't like the new pokemon, they look so cartoony and ugly D; They don't resemble the original styles that much at all.

Bina Fydan 10-02-2010 01:27 PM

I'm so behind of beating my current pokemon games. Lol so I'm in no rush either in getting Black and White.

Illusion 10-02-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argon (Post 177731)
What is this new game about? I don't like the new pokemon, they look so cartoony and ugly D; They don't resemble the original styles that much at all.

I know right? But I did manage to find pokemon that I did like... I normally like the final evolutions of pokemon but this entire gen has ugly as fuck final evolutions. So it breaks my tradition but I found the begining evolutions are much cuter and I can accept them but not there final evolutions.