Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Roleplayers' Realm (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Hopping Back Into The RP Scene (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24301)

Kit Katy 06-14-2022 02:16 AM

Hopping Back Into The RP Scene

Howdy! It's been a long time since I've done roleplay, or just quite frankly been on here in general. So, here's what I'm into and hopefully it catches your interest! The bolded titles are what I am most in the mood for.

Series Based:
My Hero Academia
Mad Father
Digimon
Death Parade
Danganronpa
Hazbin Hotel
Helluvaboss
Undertale

Deltarune
Tomodachi Game
Code Lyoko

Generic/Non series Ideas:
Murder Mystery
Fantasy
Victorian Era
S/M
D&D Adventures
Typical Zombie Survival scenarios
Host Club
Maid Cafe

Super Hero High
MMO based world (kinda like .Hack)

Lemmie know if any of this interests you! :>

daikokunyo 06-15-2022 02:44 AM

Hello! Among your generic ideas I'm interested in these:
MMO based world
Fantasy
Do you have plots in mind for either of these?

I also have some ideas of my own:

A bunch of teachers at magical school groaning about grading papers and dealing with minor magical crises. I have a character in mind for this; a wizard teacher who's great at the theory of magic but can't get it to work practically, lol!

A heroine and villainess of a verse (could be a novel, webtoon, dating sim, or anything else) regress back to the beginning of the story. But they're the only ones who still have their memories after regressing, and they decide to join forces and not follow the storyline. The heroine and villainess are each sick of their roles and want to live their own story on their own terms.

Kit Katy 06-16-2022 09:05 PM

Hello there!
I think I'm partial to the second plotline you provided. I'm fairly good at writing villain-type characters and I believe I can make the premise work out. I am unsure on the memory erasure part, rather they could just grow out of what they've been taught by family and the minority. I hope that works!

daikokunyo 06-17-2022 12:00 PM

The plot could absolutely be tweaked to be that they don't know how the story ends, they're just unhappy with how it's unfolding and want to break away from the storyline to lead lives on their own terms. It could also be that they don't know they're in a story at all, but are simply resisting the boxes society puts them in.

Kit Katy 06-17-2022 03:58 PM

Precisely what I was thinking :)
If this is ok, we can set up a thread. Just lemmie know when ^^ It's been a while since I've done forum rp, so I may be a little rusty. Sorry in advance!

daikokunyo 06-18-2022 02:24 AM

Yes, you can set up the thread. How do you want to do the character profiles? Name, age, appearance? We can use art for the character appearance I guess.

Kit Katy 06-20-2022 05:40 PM

I'd be fine with that. I'll get the thread up soon. :)

daikokunyo 06-20-2022 10:17 PM

I also made us an OOC thread, to keep track of planning/plotting easier: Link