Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Glitchin' Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21213)

CupcakeDolly 11-27-2015 10:11 PM

I still need to get commercial-free Hulu. I was distracted by new netflix shows. I'm almost done with Jessica Jones. It is... scary depressing. o_o

What in the world is Popcorn Time, Exul?

Glitch 11-27-2015 10:31 PM

I'm on episode 9!

I really liked the little doctor jessica heroes moment.

CupcakeDolly 11-28-2015 01:37 AM

It's a great show! It's just mostly heartbreaking. It's really weird to see David Tenant being such a psycho.

Glitch 11-28-2015 01:40 AM

Probably good for his character though!

Jessibuns 11-28-2015 02:09 AM

My friend from Ernya, she and i talk about it all the time.
Im still waitin for a episode about her brother.
xd

daikokunyo 11-28-2015 05:01 AM

Popcorn Time was kind of like Netflix? (Never experienced Netflix- don't have money of my own to spend on it.) And Hulu (never experienced that either, not available in my country.) Except free. Kind of like Torrentz minus the downloading and just streaming straight from one option.

Obv it was not legal in some countries. And then it got busted altogether. I understand it's gone off before only to make a comeback but I'm not sure if it will this time bc some of the peeps working on it quit and anonymously tipped off the authorities who were after them for copyright and stuff and... well that's what I heard all I know is it's sucky :p-cry:

I'd like to watch it but I'd need to be able to stream it online. Putlocker or Megashare or somewhere like that, but so far it's exclusive to Netflix or smth right?

Lucid: 11-28-2015 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1672725)
I'm on episode 9!

I really liked the little doctor jessica heroes moment.

After seeing that, I felt like I would be OK with them running around being crappy bickering heroes for the rest of the show. xD

Glitch 11-28-2015 05:36 AM

I know! They totally ruined the show for me. It would have made for a better show. I am convinced.

Glitch 11-28-2015 03:51 PM

Guys. . . *crawls in*

I woke up sick T^T

Haven't been able to stop coughing my brains out all morning.

I want to curl up under a giant blanket ;~;

CupcakeDolly 11-28-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exulansis (Post 1672795)
I'd like to watch it but I'd need to be able to stream it online. Putlocker or Megashare or somewhere like that, but so far it's exclusive to Netflix or smth right?

I just checked, and it's being hella downloaded on the pirate bay, so you could probably find it streaming somewhere. ^-^

-hugs Glinter- D= I'll make you better! You'll see!! If it's the last thing I dooooo!

littl3chocobo 11-29-2015 01:10 AM

i thought pirate bay was closed down years ago?

poor darling ;3; if it helps i feel you, my lungs feel like a smoker in the rain, wet and grumbly

Glitch 11-29-2015 01:34 AM

it started as a little cough last night which I thought was nothing - just not drinking enough but then I woke up this morning having a violent coughing fit. The coughing got so bad my lungs started feeling like they were burning and now here it is, end of the day, and my nose is totally stuffed. Rgggg!

CupcakeDolly 11-29-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littl3chocobo (Post 1672883)
i thought pirate bay was closed down years ago?

They tried like hell to take it down, and they're still trying, but it's up and running again. It goes down at times because of some legal action or another (I'm not savvy enough to know the specifics) but there are a bunch of other proxy and copycat sites that use the same information from their servers or something (again, not savvy. xD)

Glinter, the evil flu finally caught up with you! It's been terrorizing everyone over here, must've finally traveled far enough to infect you. >=

Glitch 11-29-2015 01:49 AM

come take care of me! *clings*

littl3chocobo 11-29-2015 01:51 AM

well be careful ;x; you don't want it to turn out to be a lung infection or anything

ah, well it is a shame

CupcakeDolly 11-29-2015 01:53 AM

I wish I could! D= I'd make you soup, and tea, and I'd rub your belly and we'd watch silly animes together!