Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nox Nocturnalis : Festival of The Night (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Guess I joined too late? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1769)

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 01:36 AM

Guess I joined too late?

I just joined the site right now, and I guess the event ends today or in a day or something. I joined too late, but I guess for the rest of the event I can try to post and stuff.

My friend gave me the items on my avatar minus the hair so that's how it looks like I was here for the event when I wasn't.

Sei 10-04-2010 01:44 AM

Well, welcome to Trisphee anyways, kittyshoes. :3

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 01:47 AM

Thank you so much! I hope to get the hang of this site and start to have lots of fun here. For now, I am just figuring things out.

Sei 10-04-2010 01:50 AM

If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a line (if your friend is unavailable, of course XD).

You might be interested in checking out the Trisphee FAQ if you haven't already. :3

Angel 10-04-2010 01:55 AM

Hi kitty, just noticed that you made a post

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 01:56 AM

Thanks Sei. Will do.

Angel: Haha. Thanks for coming by my thread!

Bum 10-04-2010 01:58 AM

Hi kitty and welcome! It's not too late, you can still post like a madwoman and get a full set, if you really post a lot tonight :3 I've only got 1 complete set myself, and I've been on this site for a month xD

Angel 10-04-2010 01:59 AM

By the way, have you had a chance to look at the other shops? There's some free clothing in the Threads Shop.

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 02:02 AM

Hey Bubbles!

Angel: Thanks for letting me know! I bought all of the free ones.

((___jade___))> 10-04-2010 02:19 AM

Hi, Kitty~ C: I've seen you around on other sites...
Welcome to Trisphee~ ;D

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 02:24 AM

Hello jade. What other sites are you on and what's your username on them if it's ok that I ask?

I am on lots of avatar sites. Seven if I include this one.

Jurinjo 10-04-2010 02:26 AM

ooh a very nice friend. I hope you don't mind me saying you look a little like Blossom from the powerful girls. C: It's the hair even though you barely resemble her.

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 02:28 AM

Lol, thank you I guess!

I think I know you, even though I forget which avatar site it's from.

((___jade___))> 10-04-2010 02:30 AM

Heheh, that's fine~
I've seen you on Kinsaki (Jade Incubus/Kittyfish), Zantarni (Lyht), and Roliana (though I don't think I've talked to you on there, just seen you. XD Common Cents is my sn though.).

Huhuh yeah. They're addictive. ow o;; I'm on a ton of them though I'm only active on five or so.

Jurinjo 10-04-2010 02:34 AM

Active on 5 jeeze
Yeah I have this name on 3 sites and a variation on one. So you've probably seen me at Kinsaki, but if not that then Roliana ^_^ I have an account on other sites but under a different name. I like changing things up a lot so yeah...a vague idea of how many avatar sites I'm on

EDIT: I finished my coffee (decaf) so I'm off the bed and needed sleep ^^; Sorry to leave after talking so little with you. But I'll leave this tab open and refresh when I return tomorrow.

kittyshoes 10-04-2010 02:35 AM

Oh yeah! I know you! Kinda good friends on Kinsaki, at least to me.

And I just posted on Kinsaki too, in a thread about how poor Kinsaki seems right now. And poor as in sad, like the state of the site is sad.