Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Any Pride People (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23932)

Unicornlynn 10-21-2019 04:11 PM

Any Pride People

BISEXAL Pride

Kitalpha Hart 10-21-2019 04:29 PM

Aroace represent!

Espy 10-21-2019 08:12 PM

There’s a lot of us queer folx on Tris.

Aro/ace here as well.

Unicornlynn 10-21-2019 08:24 PM

That pretty cool! I didn’t really think anyone would answer glad to know I have some pride friends!

littl3chocobo 10-22-2019 03:42 AM

ace representation here ^^ also i come from a trans family~ two generations, haha

Espy 10-22-2019 03:45 AM

Older trans folx make me happy bc they’re proof non-binary and trans people can survive that long and have fulfilling lives.

Stabbsworth 10-22-2019 12:17 PM

transmasc / nb and panromantic ace here.

hehe.

Tohopekaliga 10-22-2019 02:11 PM

Now, I’ve never taken a poll (and likely never will), but my feeling from just being around is that the percentage of people who identify with one or more aspect of LGBT/etc on Trisphee is very high. Like 80% high.

Stabbsworth 10-22-2019 02:37 PM

i'm pretty sure coda himself is NB. or, at least, on the spectrum of NB. all sorts of kinds of nonbinary here.

Coda 10-22-2019 03:51 PM

More or less, yeah. I don't really bother putting a label on it.

I find the way Toho describes himself to be amusing but I'll let him be the one to choose what he wants to share.

Espy 10-22-2019 08:23 PM

Tris has THE highest percentage of queer folx that I’ve seen on any site, to my knowledge.

Merskelly Metalien 10-22-2019 09:02 PM

:D Hey there. *waves* Gray-romantic Ace here. *high fives Espy*
(It's also Asexual Awareness Week guys! ^-^ Thought it'd be nice to share. Ends on the 26th.)

Death by Mirrors 10-24-2019 07:17 AM

I was... not aware of that.
(To my defense I'm sick, so all I remember right now is Pi Day)

Merskelly Metalien 10-24-2019 12:16 PM

Well, now you're aware! :] *clap*
It's usually during the last week of October. *high fives all the fellow aces*
>.> Though I've only really came out to my brother only the previous year, or the year before..I dunno about this year..so I typically just celebrate in safe spaces online with other space aces and anyone else who's aware from other sexual orientations. :\

littl3chocobo 10-24-2019 02:38 PM

i wonder if it seems that way because more nonconforming persons join or if it is because it's not heavily stigmatized to come out on here and so a lot of people who'd never talk about it are able to to. my job has me meeting a LOT of 'straight' and/or 'cis' people who are most certainly neither of those things and are more than ok talking about it to me once they figure out i am an ally and respectful of their personal agency(and yes, expressing yourself is a type of agency). assuredly on most of the sites i am on i am just some bloke who may (or in some situations may not) have a husband. the fact that i am ace and gender-queer and a semi-active part of the trans community(to the point where kids keep finding me for advice, haha) is almost never brought up and even then it's brushed off quickly

there is something to be said about a population of people who were raised to be quiet being quiet when they feel it is important to do so

Coda 10-24-2019 03:34 PM

I think it's a combination of both. We get more registrations because nonconforming people invite their nonconforming friends, and they do that because it's a great open place for everyone with minimal hostility.