Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CLOSED (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655)

Toriki 07-30-2010 04:01 PM

Oh ho. This is neat!

Flaria 07-30-2010 08:43 PM

I'm thinking if I should try to apply to be a Parent for the newcomers. As long they are willing to listen to the words I asked them to. Lol. Still debating on it.

Hermes 07-30-2010 10:19 PM

I'd be your child *.*

Flaria 07-30-2010 10:33 PM

Lmao, Hermes. Of course, if you applied to be adopted and what do you need to be helped on. But first, I need to sent the PM to Cazzidy for it if I'm going to be one. ;D

I WANT TO BE A PARENT!

Username:
Flaria

Join Date (mm/dd/yyyy):
July 30, 2009.

What makes you want to become a parent?:
I thought it would be generous to be helpful to new members that's totally lost.

How many newbies would you like to adopt?:
Depending how many Parents you have listed to adopt the newbies. I normally do it one at a time, to be easier so that I can focus one user at a time just to make sure they aren't lost track of time.

Is there a specific newbie/s you would like to adopt from the list?:
If there's any. I'm not picky. Lol.

Interests:
My interests varies depending on the user/member's interests.

What would you like in a newbie
:
Have a good manners.

Anything else you would like me to know?:
Not at the moment. Lol.

Hermes 07-31-2010 02:34 AM

Awww but I know my way around already and stuff D;

I just want to be your child is all X3

Cazzidy 07-31-2010 09:19 AM

-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

@Toriki---Yes I know... I'd just want newbies to feel a lot more welcome when they join Trisphee... It would be easier for them to find their way around... ^^

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

Cazzidy 07-31-2010 09:22 AM

@Flaria---I'd put up your form on the front page... When there are newbies who applied, I'll let you know, so you could choose... ^^

Cazzidy 07-31-2010 09:34 AM

@Hermes---Well, you can apply to be adopted just so Flaria could adopt you formally right? ^^

Cazzidy 07-31-2010 09:35 AM

@everyone---Oh btw, would you mind if I add you up to my friends list?

Sarah 07-31-2010 05:50 PM

adopt a noob lol!! i'm not sure i want to be adopted or not.. i have been to loads of avi sites so i pretty much get the picture. hmm..might be fun but, idk. :3

Flaria 07-31-2010 05:55 PM

Thank you, Cazzidy! Hermes will do just fine, I think he wants to be my adopted child just for fun. Lol. That I don't mind being a Mother. xD

dragoness129 07-31-2010 06:05 PM

I see you copied the form from Chloria cause it asks "Do you plan on staying on Chloria" lol. ^_^

Toriki 07-31-2010 06:19 PM

*fidget fidget* Oh my my my. I think I'm too young for a child. *blush*

Flaria 07-31-2010 08:45 PM

I can't wait to adopt the newbies. My babies! ;D Lmao. Actually, I'm looking forward to it.

Cazzidy 08-01-2010 04:28 AM

@dragoness---oh yeah... i have the same thread in Chloria... Under my management too... ^^

Cazzidy 08-01-2010 04:54 AM

@Sarah---No not a noob... Lol... More like newb... There's much difference, noobs are annoying I guess... While newbs are just new members who needs help to get their way around the site... Lol... IF you change your mind, you could join of course...

@Flaria---Hermes hasn't filled up a form, so I can't match you with him... Lol... Hope newbies would come to sign up... I think I'm adopting one for myself too in the future... Btw, I see you joined Chloria too and found me... Nice... I have this same thread there too under my management...

@Toriki---Lol... That's cute... No need to blush though... ^^