Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Seasonal Shop? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2129)

Panda 10-25-2010 10:48 AM

Seasonal Shop?

I heard about this during closed beta and I am wondering when we're going to be having our first season sets. Any ideas? I am also wondering how you guys are going to put the extra shop tab in the shop, seeing as the row have aleady been filled.

Coda 10-25-2010 11:45 AM

We're going to replace the names with icons eventually. In the short term I might just reduce the font size.

Rosekitten 10-25-2010 02:45 PM

.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦. ·Âº○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.· º○º·.♦.·º○º·.♦.·º○º·.

i heard about that in closed beta as well.. though i didn't look into it too much so as a question to add to it would the shop be Runes only for the items in it? >.>

Sadrain 10-25-2010 03:00 PM

From what I heard, yes. There would be 3 sesonals, each 3 dollars, and which item you got would be random. I am not sure if the random item getting option is still staying, though.

Rosekitten 10-25-2010 03:53 PM

so it'd be a RIG... please say they decided against that idea D: I know for sure i'm not wasting runes i get on a RIG lol..

Sadrain 10-25-2010 04:28 PM

Well, if it would be RIG, I would only buy from user shops, too. XD;

Lucid: 10-25-2010 05:30 PM

each item would have an equal chance of appearing. so it's not too bad.

Zypher 10-25-2010 05:59 PM

As for when the seaonsals are released, that's still a secret.

Rosekitten 10-25-2010 06:39 PM

well thats fine i dont like knowing when things are released i was more of putting my feedback on if they are a RIG or not.. an I don't believe in equal chance of items for a RIG.. it never seems to work out that way an theres always common/rare items from them =/

Zypher 10-25-2010 08:51 PM

We have not decided anything as to ratios yet, if we decide on them at all.

Fenris and I have been users on many sites and know both the pro's and cons of things like yearlies, seasonals, donation items, and so on. So fret not.

Illusion 10-25-2010 09:04 PM

NO! JUST NO! NO RIGS! I'd instantly quit this site if I see RIGS or go on a long vacation from the site.

Rosekitten 10-25-2010 09:48 PM

I'd be with Illusion on this one, I love yearlies and the idea of seasonal items but RIG's are not something im a fan of at all :'(

Immamoonkin 10-25-2010 10:29 PM

We are NOT making RIG items. That's a RUMOR. Our decisions on the seasonal items have not yet been made, so stop with the "I'll quit if you do this" remarks!

Stop with all the assuming, and let us figure out what we think is best for Trisphee in the future. We listen to all of your comments with high consideration, and I assure you that we won't toss stuff around simply because "the others sites are doing it."

Taiki 10-25-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion (Post 237641)
NO! JUST NO! NO RIGS! I'd instantly quit this site if I see RIGS or go on a long vacation from the site.

I never liked RIGs either. I never get anything good. xD; I just stay away from them.

Rosekitten 10-25-2010 11:02 PM

well i was just giving my two cents really but i never got anything worth nothing from RIGs either.. but if your not doing them that way then im not worried really ^^ it's nice to hear that theres a site not planning RIG's ~nods~

Cazzidy 10-25-2010 11:14 PM

-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-