Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nocturnalis Night of Tricks 2018 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   Trisphee Trivia Apple Bobbing Bonanza (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23548)

Mekatra 10-23-2018 09:30 PM

Trisphee Trivia Apple Bobbing Bonanza

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...c4&oe=5C8ADA47

Trisphee Trivia Apple Bobbing Bonanza!

Do you dare dunk your face blindly into a cauldron in hopes of snagging a prize with your teeth? Well your chance to sink your chompers into a tasty treat (You hope!) is just a simple trivia question away!

How To Play:

To try apple bobbing simply post Ask Me A Question! and I will ask you a trivia question about Trisphee. This can be things like when the site was created, what shop you can find specific items or what user is known for certain behaviours. (Like a certain someone always wearing rainbow items.)

Take as long as you like to find out the answer, but as soon as you figure out rush back here and QUOTE your question with the answer!

If you have it right I will post your prize and send it to you!

You are more than welcome to play multiple times, but don't be surprised if the questions get harder the longer you play!

Prizes:

Plunge your face into what you are really hoping is water and sink your teeth into a fantastic prize! Err, that wasn't something swimming by your cheek just now was it? Why is it so slimy in here!?

My cauldron has random amounts of event currency and event items in it, but you never know if something even more amazing could be lurking in this magical brew!

Espy 10-24-2018 12:53 AM

Ask Me A Question!

Derpy McBlueEyes 10-24-2018 12:56 AM

Derpy gently pokes at your tail fin. "Can I have you...Ask Me A Question!?"

Veshora 10-24-2018 04:50 AM

Alright, I hope those spiders in there are fruit gums...
Ask Me A Question!

DreadedMartian 10-24-2018 02:35 PM

Ask me a question!

Mekatra 10-24-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1878287)
Ask Me A Question!

If I asked you to go get me a Love Balloon, where on Trisphee would you find it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes (Post 1878291)
Derpy gently pokes at your tail fin. "Can I have you...Ask Me A Question!?"

Which event in 2018 were we planting seeds and harvesting veggies?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veshora (Post 1878368)
Alright, I hope those spiders in there are fruit gums...
Ask Me A Question!

You can certainly hope. :)
Speaking of spiders, if you are scared of those eight legged creepy crawlies which of the date candidates would be good for you to hang out with and which one would probably scare the pants off you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreadedMartian (Post 1878542)
Ask me a question!

Glitch is known for some pretty fantastic art, pixel or otherwise, but what is the name of the cutest thing she's ever made? (Her daughter)

Stabbsworth 10-24-2018 03:44 PM

Ask me a Question!

mdom 10-24-2018 03:44 PM

Ask Me A Question

Mekatra 10-24-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1878586)
Ask me a Question!

What is the name of, and how many points do you get, for the achievement you get for viewing the achievements page?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1878587)
Ask Me A Question

What is the most popular forum category on Trisphee according to number of posts made? (Like Games, Help and Support, Merchant's Row, not which actual thread.)

DreadedMartian 10-24-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekatra (Post 1878583)
Glitch is known for some pretty fantastic art, pixel or otherwise, but what is the name of the cutest thing she's ever made? (Her daughter)

Is it Winter??

Biomecha 10-24-2018 04:10 PM

Ask Me A Question!

Please.

Stabbsworth 10-24-2018 04:14 PM

We Have Achievements Now?! gives approximately 10 Points.

Derpy McBlueEyes 10-24-2018 04:14 PM

Quote:

Which event in 2018 were we planting seeds and harvesting veggies?

"Oh, oh! That was the Harvest Festival! I grew a vegebal field, but the overalls were too big for me to wear."

Veshora 10-24-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

You can certainly hope. :)
Speaking of spiders, if you are scared of those eight legged creepy crawlies which of the date candidates would be good for you to hang out with and which one would probably scare the pants off you?

Well, I should probably avoid Strider then, but might have a great date with Kenni ^^

mdom 10-24-2018 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekatra (Post 1878599)
What is the most popular forum category on Trisphee according to number of posts made? (Like Games, Help and Support, Merchant's Row, not which actual thread.)

By far, The Club House

Mekatra 10-24-2018 10:01 PM

Congrats guys! So far everyone has answered like a champ and gotten them all right!

So one by one you take turns bravely sticking your faces into the cauldron in search of what you REALLY hope is a treat and not a mouth full of spiders or weird potion ingredients like eyeballs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreadedMartian (Post 1878607)
Is it Winter??

You've managed to fish out an apple with your teeth but SURPRISE! It's hollow and has 273 Aurum stuffed inside!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1878611)
We Have Achievements Now?! gives approximately 10 Points.

You snag a spider leg in your mouth, but thank goodness it is fake. Clutched in its little plastic legs is 62 Candies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes (Post 1878612)
"Oh, oh! That was the Harvest Festival! I grew a vegebal field, but the overalls were too big for me to wear."

You stick your little dragony snout in and grab out a Candy, but to your surprise there is a whole string of them all tied together. You keep pulling until you've gotten 22 Candies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veshora (Post 1878630)
Well, I should probably avoid Strider then, but might have a great date with Kenni ^^

After some fishing around you pull out a pumpkin shaped baggie filled with 103 Aurum!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1878653)
By far, The Club House

You crunch down, thinking for sure that you have gotten an apple, but it is uncomfortably squishy. Upon closer inspection it is a stuffed rat toy that has 29 Candies tucked inside.

If I have missed anyone that has answered their question somehow, let me know. I'll get your rewards to you as soon as I can!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biomecha (Post 1878610)
Ask Me A Question!

Please.

Which site admin has made the most posts?