Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shout Into The Void (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23588)

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-03-2019 10:43 AM

"No! They're all mine you can't have them! Well.....maybe one..." Derpy offers you one donut.

Merskelly Metalien 12-03-2019 02:13 PM

*sings a song for Derpy*
Derpyy!~
-w- Baby dragon Derpyy.~
Sugar sweet
When you meet
Derpyy~
He'll share his sweetness with youuu.~

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-03-2019 02:30 PM

"Yay!" Derpy claps happily, then waddles over and offers you a donut as well.

Merskelly Metalien 12-03-2019 02:48 PM

^-^ Thank you Derpy! <3 You sweet dragon you.~

KittyBeary 12-03-2019 10:08 PM

Aw, ty Derpy. :3

I'd take you out for donuts and coffee if I could. ;u;

daikokunyo 12-04-2019 02:18 AM

i'm slowly warming up my writing engines, but i want it to be a quicker process. but it's not. it's slow. //snoozes
but i'm glad the process is even happening tbh.

Kaderin Triste 12-04-2019 03:36 AM

Dreading the holidays when I had the sudden train of thought that if I had just not panicked and quit my part-time job when my financial aid fell through for my second sememster of college and I was being kicked out, I'd probably have been able to get an apartment and I'd probably be living in Wyoming, far enough away from my family so they couldn't force me to come home for Christmas.

BUT I also wouldn't have made the friends I did, may never have picked up loom knitting and wouldn't have my cats or Derpy.
So I guess I can deal with my emotionally abusive, hyper-religious, "why don't you have a boyfriend/why aren't you dating your friend ___, he sounds nice?" family for 36 hours.

FOR DERPY! (And Shade and Batty...)

Espy 12-05-2019 02:49 AM

...yeah, well, we’re your family now.

Kaderin Triste 12-05-2019 03:29 AM

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb."

I keep forgetting that's the full version of the oft misquoted "blood is thicker than water".
Not to get too sentimental, but I'd totes get matching friend/family tattoos with any of my Trisphee family. (Lol....yeah, I'm kinda not sleeping well so my brain is a bit silly...)
XD

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-05-2019 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1928582)
...yeah, well, we’re your family now.

Derpy waddles over and gently tugs at your pant leg. "Me too? Are you my famiwy too?"

Espy 12-05-2019 03:59 AM

-shrug- My brain’s been bad lately, too.

Er. Uh, sure, Derpy. ...-head pat?-

Kaderin Triste 12-05-2019 04:02 AM

Yay for bad brains!

Stabbsworth 12-06-2019 11:34 AM

the fact that a husky can be dramatic while being treated for fucking PARVOVIRUS is mildly hilarious.

also, the reason why i couldn't become a vet is mostly because animal death is a huge... eh, trigger(?) for me after bobby and tabby died. (unsure if i should call it that but it. eh. i cry a lot.)

daikokunyo 12-06-2019 12:41 PM

i finished drawing a commission for Espy! it's my first art commission, ever! (a few days ago i finished my first writing commission for Galla; that, too, was my first writing commission of ever.)
this would fit better in the Daily Awesome, but i'm still the last one to have posted there >3>

littl3chocobo 12-06-2019 04:56 PM

so i am worried people are not going to participate in the youtube walkout next week and that youtube is going to keep the new modification to their TOS

like, it's already really easy for queer channels to be abused and demonetized so making it a bannable offense with no legal recourse is pretty messed up

Coda 12-06-2019 06:28 PM

So... I mean, when it comes down to it, YouTube is obligated by court order to implement the new TOS, so even if people do stick to the walkout as planned it won't make a difference in the short term.

At best it'll nudge some future refinement to the process, but having worked for YouTube myself (in the Los Angeles office), I can be reasonably certain that such revision is already in the plans -- YouTube never leaves anything as static and unmodifiable. Their entire modus operandi is to try something, see what happens, collect information and observations, and iteratively improve on it based on their findings.