Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Excessive Event Items (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24051)

Panda 01-16-2020 06:30 PM

Excessive Event Items

How do you guys deal with your excessive event items? I'm mainly talking about all the extra colors of the same item. So, my invo sometime takes forever to load when the connection is really bad or whatever...so what I do is I moved all my extra colors to my mule and kept whatever colors I really like on my main.

I used to be a big hoarder, hoarding literally everything and anything in multiples. NO MORE of that for me hahaha, I have simplified my life online and in real life by getting rid of the things I have no use for or just sitting there collecting dust.

Espy 01-16-2020 07:12 PM

I just shunt everything over to a mule. Usually the only colors I buy/keep are basic, faded, coral, special, and silver, unless I have something specific in mind.

Coda 01-17-2020 12:27 PM

That's one of the reasons we have the exchange, but a mule for the stuff you don't need cluttering up your main inventory is entirely valid.

I'm somewhat eyeballing the possibility of implementing a vault like Gaia did, though for a different reason -- Gaia's code was just so bad that they needed it to keep things running at a reasonable speed and without running out of memory. Trisphee's is pretty robust (we do encounter out-of-memory issues from time to time, but we can fix that) but we're getting to the point where hoarders have so many items that the USERS are getting overloaded trying to sort through it all. Oh sure, we've got UI improvements in the works that will help manage big inventories, but if you've got a bunch of stuff you know you're probably not ever going to want to wear but you also don't want to get rid of it, why should it be cluttering up your screen?

Stabbsworth 01-17-2020 12:51 PM

man, i hope we can select multiple things to give to the exchange soon.

Espy 01-17-2020 09:52 PM

coda i feel called out :|

Kitalpha Hart 01-18-2020 04:11 AM

-stares at event inventory that's a bunch of the same item in different colors-
Man, if they had a collapsible option, that would really make looking for things easier. Kinda like the shops

Espy 01-18-2020 06:30 AM

The WIP new avatar editor does collapse multiples and color variants (but not /recolors/).

Gallagher 01-18-2020 10:47 AM

it shouldn't be any harder to pop recolors together than it is transition-period commons that were grouped before the recolor tool automatically grouped them with the correct settings toggled. so, i'm imagining one of these days, i'll be going back and handling all of those for event items.

Kitalpha Hart 01-18-2020 11:02 AM

I like how there's an OMG tab
And yessssss that is perfect. Even if recolors don't collapse in that's still a lot less space used than when nothing does

Stabbsworth 01-18-2020 12:33 PM

there's an OMG tab??

Kitalpha Hart 01-18-2020 04:20 PM

If you check out the WIP editor, there's one

Panda 01-19-2020 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1933939)
there's an OMG tab??

Yes, basically for all your items I guess.

Tohopekaliga 01-19-2020 11:25 AM

The tab is actually labeled “OMG EVERYTHING”, but that obviously doesn’t fit.

Stabbsworth 01-19-2020 12:13 PM

that makes sense, ahah.

Kitalpha Hart 01-19-2020 04:35 PM

I like how it's shortened to OMG and not EVERYTHING

KittyBeary 01-20-2020 02:18 AM

Well OMG works too XD