Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Ghostly Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23615)

GhostAsh 11-29-2018 10:08 PM

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with getting free items so you can make as many good outfits as you can. Personally, I think that's not bad. ^.^

Inspire 11-30-2018 08:18 AM

I'm loving your current title Ghost, being a vegetarian and all!!! Ahhhh, I love it so much!!! Me as well, I was simply explaining I'm not a collecter type myself. I think it's all good and fine to be honest. Sorry if it came off as me being mean, I promise I'm not actually like that...

Stabbsworth 11-30-2018 11:52 AM

you haven't seen me on animal crossing: pocket camp. i hoard all the damn items and sell any spares to Gulliver or for cash.

also, 2.0.0 came out with the cabin, and I'm annoyed that you only gain 1 friendship point as opposed to 3-6 in the camp if you're talking to an animal.

Inspire 11-30-2018 04:14 PM

I used to play that but I kept quitting after a couple months a couple times so I gave it up completely years ago. To think I played it when it came out, tsk tsk on me. I'd adore the challenge myself, I love those!!!

Stabbsworth 11-30-2018 04:24 PM

i'm currently into the binding of isaac. take heed, the M rating is there for a good reason.

it is very rng based as to whether you'll be able to complete the run or not, haha.

GhostAsh 11-30-2018 08:03 PM

No worries, Inspire, I figured you weren't a mean person at heart. <3 And thank you so much! I honestly love zucchini! They're so delicious!

Hm... I can't say I've ever played Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp or the Binding of Isaac. I have heard good things about it, though. It is RNG based, so pray RNGeezus is with you? xD

Stabbsworth 12-01-2018 12:51 PM

i have never tried zucchini. does it go well in a wrap?

also, yeah, TBOI is very RNG-based. In AC:PC, you have the garden events, and it's RNG as to whether you'll get a bug on the event flowers, and it's also RNG as to whether you'll catch the bug or not. AKA: Absolute stupidity.

Can't even sell the bugs in the market box, lmaooooo.

GhostAsh 12-01-2018 08:05 PM

Really? You haven't? Hm... At most, I can say it's similar to a cucumber, and I think it would be delicious in a wrap. A lot of veggies seem to be pretty good in one, honestly.

A lot of RNG based games have always intrigued me. I tried one indie game that was a dungeon crawler, but it was RNG based, however I could never get real far into it. Every time I died, I started somewhere new near different weapons.

Inspire 12-02-2018 02:48 AM

I have to fully agree with Ghost on comparing it to a cucumber, hahaha. It does taste quite alike, if I remember right. I haven't had it in awhile so!!! A lot of veggies are always good for anything in my opinion, hahahaha.

GhostAsh 12-02-2018 01:18 PM

It's true! Thank you, Inspire! I was afraid I was wrong in comparing it to a cucumber. I usually eat cooked zucchini, but I've eaten raw slices dipped in ranch, and that's what it reminded me of.

Inspire 12-03-2018 11:49 AM

Nah, you're good!!! It's definitely been a while since I've had some, I usually eat apples and bananas. Like a child, lol!!! Hahahahha, that's so funny!! I've always had it raw, I love it dipped in sauces too!! I must remind my parents to get some, that'd be great!!! Come on job, I needddd you!!

Stabbsworth 12-03-2018 01:02 PM

> mfw the drag and drop function in the avatar editor is being a little bitch.
> gets more pandora tokens, somehow.
> refreshes avatar page and uses the drag and drop function.

GhostAsh 12-03-2018 01:40 PM

But apples and bananas are so good! Haha! Wait... there's a drag and drop function?! :O I never knew! As it is, I'm still trying to complete all of the stories in that smooch quest, and Jello is so freaking hard!

Stabbsworth 12-03-2018 03:31 PM

i just gave up on that and constantly tried to get the rewards from that in the item exchange.

GhostAsh 12-03-2018 07:59 PM

I'm not even sure what the reward for that is. I had gotten pretty lucky with a few of the dates, but Jello is the one I'm stuck on so far.

Gallagher 12-03-2018 08:02 PM

i would say that a good hint is that i wrote jello, but you don't know me that much yet, ghost!