Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hey everyone c: (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6791)

Mocha 11-02-2011 05:18 PM

Hey everyone c:

Oh wow, Newbie here. I'm Mocha but I also go by Kate and a zillion odd other names I've come up with over the years.

I used to lurk on a ton of avatar sites like this, but I sort of stopped a while back. I decided to give 'em another go and this site looked really nice, being sort of new and having really nice looking avatars. Not gonna ramble here, but I'm a senior in high school and I like anime, science (especially physics) and drawing.

Aaaand I take it I joined at a good time? This event has already filled my pockets with aurum xD

Ginger 11-02-2011 05:21 PM

Welcome to Trisphee, Mocha! We have our annual Nox Nocturnalis event going on right now C: Also feel free to check out the newbie charities here in the Welcome Wagon! They'll hook you up with some goods.

Please do enjoy your stay!

Kitsaria 11-02-2011 05:28 PM

Welcome aboard fellow newbie! I have found that the users here are nothing but sweethearts. I hope your experience finds the same results. <3

Toriki 11-02-2011 06:56 PM

Welcome -back- to Trisphee! Do feel at home soon~

Lauv Keiko 11-02-2011 07:31 PM

Daring Scylla 11-02-2011 07:36 PM

Welcome to Trisphee. be sure to check out the Nakie Me charity thread and the super useful Newbie Thread by littl3chocobo- they really help out. I hope you enjoy it here, and if you're wondering about anything do ask.
welcome aboard! ♥

Serra Britt 11-02-2011 08:25 PM

Welcome to Trisphee, Mocha ^^ If you have any questions be sure to ask!

Mocha 11-02-2011 08:58 PM

Aaaand a bunch of wild replies appeared, Thanks so much everyone : D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serra Britt (Post 950052)
Welcome to Trisphee, Mocha ^^ If you have any questions be sure to ask!

Thanks. Also, I love your avatar, just thought I'd say that x3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitsaria (Post 949754)
Welcome aboard fellow newbie! I have found that the users here are nothing but sweethearts. I hope your experience finds the same results. <3

Yup. I can be a bit socially awkward but I'm hoping to change that. From what I've seen so far, the users here do seem nice and all-around awesome : D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toriki (Post 949898)
Welcome -back- to Trisphee! Do feel at home soon~

Well, back to sites like this in general you mean? I never made an account on here before (...at least, I don't remember making one) Thanks either way, of course C:

FlamingPinkDinosaurs 11-02-2011 09:16 PM

WELCOME NEWBIE :O *gives you cookie* i hope you enjoy your stay here ^-^

Serra Britt 11-02-2011 09:31 PM

Thanks Mocha, I'm glad you like it ^^

Kalei 11-02-2011 10:05 PM

Welcome To Trisphee :)

Mocha 11-02-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalei (Post 950299)
Welcome To Trisphee :)

Thank you~ Also... Terezi? >.>

Espy 11-02-2011 10:16 PM

I'm a bit late, huh.

Welcome to Trisphee :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mocha (Post 949719)
I'm a senior in high school and I like anime, science (especially physics) and drawing.

Ditto. Actually, it's more seinen manga for me than anime.

Mocha 11-03-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 950327)
I'm a bit late, huh.

Welcome to Trisphee :)

Ditto. Actually, it's more seinen manga for me than anime.

Thanks c:

Awesome. I'm not sure why, but I don't have that much interest in manga. It's not like "bluh I hate reading," since there are a handful of western comics and a ton of webcomics I'm into, as well as normal, text-only books, but. yeah. xD

Rem 11-04-2011 04:14 PM

Hey there, welcome to the site! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far :D

Ohhh what kind of comics & webcomics do you read? [/huge comic fanboi]

Mocha 11-04-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rem (Post 951770)
Hey there, welcome to the site! I hope you're enjoying yourself so far :D

Ohhh what kind of comics & webcomics do you read? [/huge comic fanboi]

Thank you :3

For the most part there isn't any specific type of comic I like over others. I don't read many actual comics as opposed to webcomics, because I'm too cheap, but I've read Scott Pilgrim and a lot of the Sandman series. There are others I've read but those are the main two that come to mind. As for webcomics, I'm part of the giant horde of Homestuck fangirls, Gunnerkrigg is also good, aaaand I'm mostly just trying to shamelessly plug it, since it's relatively new and not very well known, buuuut...Paranatural is amazing xD I kind of have a soft spot for stories about middleschool aged kids with crazy powers.