Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   KiddissKat's Kwest for Shinies- Now Seeking Bakeneko! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7657)

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:28 AM

KiddissKat's Kwest for Shinies- Now Seeking Bakeneko!

Okay, so this will be my official Kwest Thread.
It is late, and I am not feeling well (a common occurrence for me >.<), so I am just setting up the shell for now. I will try to make some pretty banners for it at some future, unknowable date LOL

4-2-12 Updating Available Funds to 35k and LOTS O' RUNES. Now I just need to find someone who is willing to part with a Bakeneko. I fear that there aren't that many in circulation D':

Navigation
POST 1: INTRO **you are here**
POST 2: ITEMS FOR WHICH I KWEST
POST 3: ITEMS WHICH I HAVE TO TRADE
POST 4: THANK YOUS TO SUPER AWESOME NICE PEOPLES
POST 5: KWEST PROGRESS
POST 6: PAST AVATARS~ From Newb to Now- a History in Pictures
POST 7: SUPER AWESOME ARTS (Kat loves free arts ^_~)
POST 8: RESERVED JUST IN CASE
POST 9: RESERVED JUST IN CASE

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:31 AM

(INSERT SHINY BANNER HERE ^_~ )

ITEMS FOR WHICH I KWEST
UPDATE 3-5-12: Breaking my Kwests into "Main Kwest" and "Side Kwests"
UPDATE 3-7-12: Completed 1st Kwest (with the help of my wonderful Frenz- mostly Pinkie, who used her Super-Ninja skills to obtain the Zephyr's bundle, then sell it to me at a muchly discounted rate! THANK YOU!! <3)

MAIN KWEST
Right on the heals of completing my first BIG Kwest (with MUCHOS help from my Frenz ^_~), I have found another item for which I am now Kwesting. This item has a companion kitteh for my avatar: Kat wants BAKENEKO!

SIDE KWESTS

**** UNKNOWN ORIGINS (where are these items hiding??)
++++ Mystic Aura PURCHASED 4-2-12

**** Yearlies:
₣₣₣₣ Marauder's Wings
++++ Whisper Wings

₣₣₣₣ Feral Virtue x2 or x3
++++ Ethereal Passion x2
--- Celeatial Regent x1 or x2
--- Heaven's Monarch x2 or x3
--- Magnus of the Stars x2
--- Axiom Absolute x1 or x2
--- Immortal Worlds x1
-- Pillar of the Sky x1

*** Monthlies:

++++ Winter Royalty (Jan 2011)
++++ Ursei (Feb 2011)
---- Irlandeza's Blessing (Mar 2011)

___ There are TONS- to be updated soon ^_^

***Event:
___ Many of these - be updated (soon-ish >.<)

***Anka Token Items:
++ Peacock Magic x1 Obtained 3-16-12!!
-- Peacock Tail
-- Peacock Skirt
-- Peacock (all other Peacock items)
ALL OBTAINED ON 3-31-12
-- Kamid's items (possibly all)
++++ 3-31-12 OHMAIFREAKINGGAWSH! They updated the Anka Token shop with tons of new goodies! Ack! That means I must POST POST POST like a madwoman in order to earn the higher Achievements to get more Anka Tokens! >.<

***Commons:
₣₣₣₣ Tight Skirt (in Crimson & Black, and possibly other colours)
₣₣₣₣ Overbust Corsets (in several colours. Owned: Black, Crimson)
₣₣₣₣ Underbust Corsets (in several colours, Black & Crimson are priority)
++++ Purple Clothing (preferably lighter purple, like lilac) for Fibromyalgia Awareness Month
++++ Pink Clothing (preferably baby pink) for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

***Other (items I have yet to discover >.<)

Legend: "₣" means MUST HAVE! / "+" means WANT! / "-" means Kinda Want
The number of these symbols indicate the priority on my list.
Quantities may change after I obtain a one-pose-per-item-owned if there are multiple poses I want from one item.
Priorities may change just on a whim (I'm a Kat. That's how we roll XD)

3-5-12 The servers have been going down every 2 minutes, so this must be updated at a future time. *le sigh* .
3-7-2012 Changed my Main Kwest Item and cleaned up the other sections of this post a bit.
3-8-2012 Added a few items to my side Karate and updated the Event Currency I have to trade.

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:33 AM

(INSERT PRETTY BANNER HERE)

ITEMS WHICH I HAVE FOR TRADE

I will try to keep this updated on a regular basis. Since I'm still new, I don't really have much yet >.<
LAST UPDATED: 04-2-2012

***ITEMS
...MONTHLY DONATION ITEMS
---- None ATM (but I DO have Runes- see below)

...YEARLY DONATION ITEMS
---- Spirit of Treachery

...EVENT ITEMS
---- Any of the current Dawn of Desolation Bundles

ANKA TOKEN ITEMS
---- Anything that is currently in the Anka shop. My Anka Token count will vary, so please inquire ^_^ 3-31-12 I must save up Anka Tokens for all the NEW SHINIES ADDED TO THE TOKEN SHOP! *ACK!*

***EVENT CURRENCY Count updated 4-2-12
---- No event currently going on.

*** RUNES
★★★ 4-1-12 150 RUNES AVAILABLE FOR KWEST ITEMS TRADE ONLY
... This amount will always vary, so please inquire ^_~
.... I value Runes at 250au each, but will only sell in bundles of 10 for 2500au (you can buy as many bundles of 10 as you please {as long as I have them on hand}, but I will not sell in quantities less than 10 unless it is a direct trade for an item I am questing).

***COMMONS
----None ATM

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:35 AM

(INSERT SUPER AWESOME BANNER HERE)

THANK YOUS TO SUPER NICE AWESOME PEOPLE

I already have some people who NEED to be put in this post. This will most likely be the first post to get an update.

**Pink Pantzer- donated a crapload of wearable items, a bunch of aurum to get me started, and enough Rations and Water to help me get all the Dawn of Desolation Event Items, and OHMAIFREAKINGGAWSH @_@ Sold to me at an EXTREME discount ZEPHYR'S BUNDLE *MEGA SQUEE OF JOY!* <3 <3
** Arikana- she left the bread crumb trail that led me to Tris <3 <3
** Ultima- she sold me my Kitty Mew-Mew Ears and GIFTED me Zephyr's [kitteh] Tail!! <3 <3
** Mrdoughnutnom- Sold me Niya's Bundle (which included the wings I needed for my OC cosplay of a Kiddiss). She gave me a Newbie discount ^_^ <3 <3
** FauxReal- she's my online bestie and came to Tris for moi ^_^ FAUX-FAUX IS MAH SQUISHY! <3 <3
** Serena Yuy- yet another friend from another realm who joined the refugees from that realm who have gathered here on Tris! <3 <3
***THE ANON TEH REYO OS THE GIFTING FIEND!! [Some mysterious person The Gifting Fiend: REYO gifted me a Celestial Werewolf out of the blue. I WILL GET JOO!! <3 <3 <3
*** Espy donated 2k aurum out of the blue O_O THANK YOU!! <3
*** ANOTHER ANON! H'OMAIGAWSH! Some extremely, EXTREMELY generous mysterious "fellow furry" gifted me BOTH PANDORA'S BOXES! Wowzers! There just are no words to convey how grateful I am!! <3 <3
*** Lost_Ninja9213 donated 5k aurum! <3 She was giving away all her items and currency to newbies because she's leaving the site due to obligations on another avatar site. I promised that if she returns to Tris, I will do what I can to help her rebuild her inventory. <3

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE HELPING ME even though some of joo are doing eet in a vary sneekie sneekie vay!! <3 Muchos Loves!! <3

Other Awesome People who have just been super nice to me for no reason at all >.<
** Demonskid
** Saiyori
** Illusion the Illusionist (who always finds a way to make me laugh ^_^)
** Espy
** The 10k CPC
**Nikko-Neko-Kun, the Manry-est of Kitteh Mens >^..^<

More will be added soon ^_^

Here is my original "Thanks" to peeps who helped me out a bunch

I hope to one day be in a position to help newbies the way I have been helped :3

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:36 AM

(INSERT SOME SORT OF BANNER HERE)

KWEST PROGRESS
WANT BAKENEKO
I needs a kitten kompanion! >^..^<
(If there is another, less costly kitteh kompanion, please let me know so that I can update my Kwest to be a little more realistic >.< Thanks! :3 )

FUNDS SAVED FOR KWEST:
April 2, 2012: 35k aurum and 150 Runes set aside only for trade for my Kwest Items.
I am not currently trading any Anka Token items, and the Dawn of Desolation Event is over, so no more event currencies.

Items I have spent aurum and/or Runes to acquire:
4-2-12: 6 Azure Flights, Mystical Aura, Long Gunner Boots. Total spent: 15k aurum and 60 Runes *gulp*

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:41 AM

(Still setting up)

PAST AVATARS - From Newb to Now- A History in Pictures

I will post my avatar progression from which colours I chose for my starter outfit through to my current avi until my Kwest is complete.

Feel free to do arts of any of my avis ^_~

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:43 AM

(Still setting up)

SUPER AWESOME ARTS (Kat loves free arts ^_~)

This will be my own personal art gallery :3

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:46 AM

(Still setting up)

THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE AS NEEDED

Self explanatory :P

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:47 AM

(Still setting up)

THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE AS NEEDED, AS WELL

This post is also self explanatory LOL

Kiddiss 03-02-2012 04:51 AM

*YaY!*
I got all my main posts set up (I know it's just a skeleton right now, but I will flesh it out over the next few days).

So, I guess this means the thread is OPEN!!

Thank you for visiting :3 Feel free to chat here as much as you like ^_^
I am online mostly during what is the middle of the night in North America, so if you don't get a response from me, I am NOT ignoring you... I'm probably just sleeping when you post >.<

Serena Yuy 03-04-2012 12:13 AM

oooo pretty and shiny quest thread Kiddiss :)

Pinkie 03-04-2012 12:56 AM

Ohhhhh questie thread! =covers it in sparkels and shineys and bits of string everywhere= I lovers you Kiddiss!!!! =tackles and covers in string and glitters then runs away laughing= MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!!111!! !!!

Arikana 03-04-2012 01:08 AM

*tosses out bread crumbs all over quest thread to spell "Good luck Kiddiss" before disappearing without a trace* :ninja:

*as I disappear, a small white paper that reads "Please don't eat or touch the bread crumbs" falls to the floor* :ninja:

Fauxreal 03-04-2012 01:54 AM

*WOO!HOO!* I found you!!! *dances around and throws catnip everywhere!*

Kiddiss 03-05-2012 11:34 AM

~Kat rolls around in the katnip, glitter, and all other manners of fun messiness~

Thanks, you guys!!

I has an UPDATE- A HUGE ONE!!
~Kat goes to make the updates in her posts~
XD

Fauxreal 03-05-2012 12:48 PM

Updates are good - I need to stop being lazy and make my questie thread!