Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcement Archives (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Comming Soon- Japanese Relief Donation Drive (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4189)

Fenris 03-12-2011 07:01 PM

Comming Soon- Japanese Relief Donation Drive

We have been discussing ways to raise money to help out Japan. We are still currently researching which charity would be best and are working on items and ideas to help raise money. 50-75% of all money donated to Trisphee(including money towards the purposes of monthly donation items) during the drive will go to the charity of our choice. This drive will start as soon as we can release the first item, there will be multiple items all available in a new shop based completely for the purpose of this drive and will last 6 weeks.

If you are interested in helping suggesting items, Immamoonkin will be running multiple live streams tonight and you can make suggestion for items and designs as she helps design some of the items for the drive. We will post times as soon as we are positive of the exact ones but if you would like immediate information you may e-mail me at trisphe@gmail.com.

We will announce the charity we choose before we start the donations.If you are interested in donating towards the funds before we start the drive. You may contact here or through e-mail.

These items will be created by multiple artists in an effort to create items that everyone would like. We will make these fairly cheap and also this time we will be making a bundle of all items created that users will be able to buy. This bundle will save the users a small amount on the items.

Charity:
Charity: Humanity First USA
URL: http://usa.humanityfirst.org/

Amount Raised:
-Will be updated as donations are made available.

Thank you for your continued support of Trisphee and of Japan.

Trisphee Staff

Panda 03-12-2011 07:07 PM

Oh my, this is a great idea! Thank you for trying to help those that need helps.

Immamoonkin 03-12-2011 07:09 PM

The Livestream will give the users a chance to see how I usually design an item, and during both livestreams, I will choose 1 or 2 suggestions given to me as an item to be created for the donation drive, so make sure you show up and talk. I won't take suggestions from people who show up, but don't say anything past their suggestion.

Panda 03-12-2011 07:09 PM

Now it is time to come up with some item suggestions. :]
By the way, can we draw them out and post them in this thread?

Fenris 03-12-2011 07:10 PM

Im hoping to get many more suggestions as well as we already have a number but we want more :3

Panda 03-12-2011 07:12 PM

The sun would be a great item suggestion. *nod nod*
It should have light shining on the avatar to show that there are hopes.

Immamoonkin 03-12-2011 07:15 PM

The livestream is for the purpose of making suggestions. We cannot look through this thread for suggestions at this time, as we are busy preparing. If you want your suggestion to be heard and seen, please visit the livestream during the hours posted. Again, any ideas posted in this thread will not be considered.

Panda 03-12-2011 07:16 PM

That mean in 14 more minutes for PST. :] I'm so excited!

Taiki 03-12-2011 07:19 PM

*starts pixeling* C:

Panda 03-12-2011 07:19 PM

*cheer for Taiki* You go girl!

Feythfull 03-12-2011 07:54 PM

what a wonderfull Idea!

Ginger 03-12-2011 08:10 PM

I am way excited for this idea.

This is such a good thing Trisphee is doing. I will more than likely buy the items to support Japan. My heart goes out to them <3

Batty 03-12-2011 08:20 PM

THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA! I'll help out as much as I possibly can.

-starts going through all her coin jars to send in some moolah-

Duchess 03-12-2011 08:42 PM

And once again... my chances to donate are nil .____.*sigh*

Suck being helpless

Belial 03-12-2011 09:31 PM

I will actually have money so I can't wait to see the pretty items we will get!

Ashy 03-12-2011 10:07 PM

dont worry duchess ill buy the items for my babies mummy :D