Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Korean, Jap Groups/Singer (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5834)

8bit 07-31-2011 09:18 AM

Korean, Jap Groups/Singer

Hi, just wondering anyone here is a fan of korean or japanese group/singer :)? my favourite group would be 2NE1, and solo singer would be IU, her song "good day" is soo good ^^

Yokuutsu 07-31-2011 11:57 AM

Gackt <3
Malice Mizer
Moi Dix Mois
Versailles
AnCafe
DBSK (I think I spelled that right lol)

I like a lot of Japanese Music .-.

Holly 07-31-2011 01:14 PM

I like a lot of groups/singers.
Right now I'm into supercell. + A +
& the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt soundtrack.
Namely Teddyloid.

Funky Monkey Vibration 07-31-2011 02:05 PM

My username is from Miyavi's song Kimi ni Funky Monkey Vibration, so yes. I do like Asian music. : p
I also really like An Cafe, Phantasmagoria/Lin, the GazettE and Alice Nine as for Japanese music.
I listen to some Korean as well. :3
Mainly SNSD, DBSK, Super Junior and SHINee. : p

TheCourier 06-16-2012 12:23 AM

My favorite Japanese bands are Dir en grey and L'Arc~en~Ciel.

white chicken 06-18-2012 01:35 PM

I'm realy into supercell right but I also listen to 2NE1 and bigbang.
My favourite Japanese singer is Yanagi nagi. :]

whitexsuicide 06-24-2012 11:31 PM

I really like Utada and her song Kremlin Dusk. Much love to her and Kingdom Hearts

Saiyouri 06-25-2012 04:35 PM

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

♫♪ I love korean and japanese artists.
There are too many for me to list to be honest. ♭

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Illusion 07-01-2012 12:29 AM

Monkey Majik
Uverworld

Are just two bands I listen to.. The Japanese music I listen to is more wide, I don't keep track of bands individually.

Kit Katy 07-12-2012 12:38 AM

I love many japanese artists and bands. My number one favorite is Ali Project and Megumi Hayashibara.

Haze 07-15-2012 02:23 AM

Mister Gackt is my favorite at the moment.
SHINee and Super Junior come right after. And we couldn't forget Versailles and the GazettE. Though I'm sure all of them have already been said. They're pretty mainstream bands.

Lestrade 09-17-2012 12:37 AM

Um, can you maybe spell out the word "Japanese"? That particular shorthand is actually considered a racial slur in the US...

momo the peachy 09-17-2012 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura (Post 830950)
Hi, just wondering anyone here is a fan of korean or japanese group/singer :)? my favourite group would be 2NE1, and solo singer would be IU, her song "good day" is soo good ^^

I mainly listen to kpop rather than jpop. My fave bands are Big Bang, B.A.P, EXO-K, U-KISS, Mblaq, JJ Project, Girls Generation, BTOB, 2AM, 2PM, CN BLUE and BEAST. I also like another band, which is krock, and they're called Broken Valentine. :3

I also watch a lot of korean drama :)

A side note: Has anyone (you probably all have by now) seen the MV for PSY's song, Gangnam Style? Omg, that man is a pure genius! He's old, but who the hell cares, he can dance and perform like it's nobody else's business! If he wasn't so much older than me, I would start crushing on him. :D

edit: I used to listen to a lot of Japanese Death Metal like girugamesh
Dir en grey, D'espairsRay, Penicillin, Deathgaze, and Guitar Wolf (one of the best damn old skool japanese rock bands you will ever listen to). And when I say 'used to' is because when my mother (who is a devout Catholic) found out what the lyrics meant on some of the music, she threw out my CDs, and actually burnt some in the backyard. I'm like, Jesus Christ, it's not like I'm gonna go and carve out someone's lungs, and start praying to Satan, lols. But anyway. I've still got some really good old classics hidden in a hidden compartment in my closet.

Also, I sort-of like the bands like Gazette and stuff.... The Visual-Kei (I think they're called now) bands, I just don't think it cool how some of the guys in certain bands, feel the need to kiss their (male) fellow bandmembers. I'm not a hater, it's just that...I go to concerts and whatever, for the music, not to see guys kissing and shit. And to make matters worse, that kinda crap has weaselled its way into the kpop scene. When people share me vids on youtube, it's all about some guy kissing another guy. First Heechul from Super Junior started it off, and now you have Taemin from SHINee puckering up to guys. Some say 'fan service'. I say 'Going too far'. What do you all think on the matter?

Pathosis 09-19-2012 03:44 PM

Hahaha, PSY. <3
And Golden Bomber. :)

momo the peachy 09-24-2012 10:40 AM

@ Pathosis: PSY is a legend now, and multi millionaire, all from one song. You gotta hand it to him. The man knows how bust a move, even though he's like what...50?