Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   ๏̯͡๏)/mdom's awesomdom's quest ๏̯͡๏)/ (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22800)

Biomecha 03-13-2021 02:49 PM

But then it would still be an extra cost unless it's a part of some other bundle.

I'm tempted to get the one with The Real World reunion where the first cast move back in together. So much nostalgia. The first episode was free on youtube and actually pretty well produced.

All these 90s revivals make me wish for a My So-Called Life one in some form.

mdom 03-19-2021 08:35 PM

oooh I remember watching a season or two of real world.

Without Jared Leto pls |D

Biomecha 03-20-2021 03:52 PM

I miss when it was more about strangers experiencing new perspectives rather than drunk people fighting. At least the reunion seems to reflect on that, but I'll have to watch the rest if I can get access some other time.

Well, if 90s Jared could come back...maybe not current Jared. A. J. Langer would be great to see come back, though. Too bad she never seemed to do any other major roles afterward. At least Wilson Cruz seems to consistently get roles.

mdom 03-22-2021 02:12 PM

True, Brazil had one season of real world and it was very interesting to see all the different people together. One became a famous graphic novel artist!

True! I loved Rickie.

Biomecha 04-12-2021 11:54 PM

Ohh, it'd be neat to see Real Worlds from other countries if they followed the original format.

The father hasn't gotten around to watching RuPaul yet, but he's watching True Blood and now it sounds like that might even be getting a revival.

mdom 04-16-2021 04:28 PM

I remember there was a sex worker participating, it was one of the first positive representations I've seen

noo why revival D: true blood I only liked when Lafayette was part of it

Biomecha 04-26-2021 11:33 PM

Aww, gone too soon. I liked him in Elementary too. Oddly enough, the father mentioned a few days ago how much he also liked his acting.

mdom 04-27-2021 02:49 PM

universally loved as he should!!!

How do you feel about the drag race finale?

Biomecha 04-27-2021 09:17 PM

I'm not caught up on it, but haven't really felt strongly about any of the contestants aside from Symone maybe. I'm not sure what the last episode I saw, was.

mdom 04-29-2021 07:16 PM

Good thing I didn't say any spoiler xD
what have you watched lately?

Biomecha 04-30-2021 02:36 PM

Mostly youtube conent.

I got Hulu for a bit and started a lot of shows, but didn't really finish anything. The Great was okay.

mdom 04-30-2021 07:05 PM

Ah, I remember my bff watched that, too.
On youtube I'm still watching british panel shows ehehe

Biomecha 04-30-2021 08:32 PM

I'm surprised I haven't gotten tired of Vivian Tries yet. And the usual fashion and crating stuff. I like the humor of panel shows, but for some reason have a hard time committing to watching them.

Have you found any other shows or movies worth watching? Or tolerable?

mdom 05-01-2021 02:19 AM

Hehehe they appear on my youtube initial page so I don't miss them.

Hmm many people are loving Invincible, but I watched and it was so violent! It's interesting tho. Mortal Kombat was kinda fun xD

Biomecha 05-02-2021 11:49 PM

I'm caught up mostly on Drag Race. Just haven't seen the reunion yet. Who were you wanting to win?

mdom 05-03-2021 07:15 AM

The reunion was pretty boring |D
Rooting for Symone. She was the full package