Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23073)

-Sephiroth- 12-29-2017 06:37 PM

Hello!

Hello! I have been looking for something to fill the Void Ernya left and Gaia can't really fill.

So forums like this have been something I lvoed for years, since around early 2003-ish, back when my internet access was limited and the school Computer Lab and public libraries were most of my internet access came from.

I like to role play and talk about my interests the most, and I have a lot of them! I'm hoping to maybe make a home here in his community, and make some friends!

Tohopekaliga 12-29-2017 07:01 PM

Welcome to Trisphee! :D

Be sure to pick up some free items in the shops Threads & Body Shop!

Espy 12-29-2017 07:39 PM

Yo, welcome to Tris. Good timing, there's an event going on for...a couple more days?

Mekatra 12-29-2017 07:41 PM

Hello and welcome! Geee, hmm, you might be a Final Fantasy fan, methinks! The community here is really great, I'm sure you'll find new friends. :)

Also yeah, the event runs until the end of the year... so couple more days Espy.

-Sephiroth- 12-29-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1833257)
Yo, welcome to Tris. Good timing, there's an event going on for...a couple more days?

Maybe i can score some items before it ends! Maybe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekatra (Post 1833259)
Hello and welcome! Geee, hmm, you might be a Final Fantasy fan, methinks! The community here is really great, I'm sure you'll find new friends. :)

Also yeah, the event runs until the end of the year... so couple more days Espy.

Me? nope, never. : D

I'll look into the event!

Mekatra 12-29-2017 07:58 PM

You should be getting sand for every non-games thread that you post in, so go ahead and hop into a conversation somewhere. People here are nice, they won't ignore you or bite your face non-consensually.

One of my favorite parts about this site is that the staff are really close with the regular users and are super nice people. Except Galla. He's a butt. <3

-Sephiroth- 12-29-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekatra (Post 1833271)
You should be getting sand for every non-games thread that you post in, so go ahead and hop into a conversation somewhere. People here are nice, they won't ignore you or bite your face non-consensually.

One of my favorite parts about this site is that the staff are really close with the regular users and are super nice people. Except Galla. He's a butt. <3

Mods who are close with the community are a plus, you don't see that most places! Except Galla i guess? I'll look around for some conversation! any hangouts that are particularly active?

Claire Mule 12-29-2017 08:03 PM

I like Glitch's hangout thread. That's my favorite.

oops. wrong account. this is the one that holds my spare items, i'm Claire Bear lol.

Claire Bear 12-29-2017 08:04 PM

Logged into the mule to send you some past event items. Welcome to Trisphee!!

Mekatra 12-29-2017 08:06 PM

No Galla is great, I just was calling him out cuz... I dunno I guess I am also a butt.

Uh, the crafting one usually moves a bit. A lot of stuff in the event forum is moving at the moment. Glitch's hangout tends to move a lot too.

-Sephiroth- 12-29-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire Bear (Post 1833276)
Logged into the mule to send you some past event items. Welcome to Trisphee!!

Thank you!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekatra (Post 1833277)
No Galla is great, I just was calling him out cuz... I dunno I guess I am also a butt.

Uh, the crafting one usually moves a bit. A lot of stuff in the event forum is moving at the moment. Glitch's hangout tends to move a lot too.

Me too though!

mdom 12-29-2017 08:24 PM

Hello, welcome to Trisphee! We love fresh meat!
I mean, new users |D
I hope you enjoy the site and stay around ^^ if you like the items and need sand hit me up!!!

Espy 12-29-2017 08:54 PM

Just post wherever you feel like. We don't bite. Generally.

-Sephiroth- 12-29-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1833302)
Just post wherever you feel like. We don't bite. Generally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1833283)
Hello, welcome to Trisphee! We love fresh meat!
I mean, new users |D
I hope you enjoy the site and stay around ^^ if you like the items and need sand hit me up!!!

Between these two messages I feel like I should be on my guard.

I'm kidding!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Mekatra 12-29-2017 08:59 PM

There's some biting, but it's 99.9% deserved and consensual

XoGizmooX 12-29-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Sephiroth- (Post 1833304)
Between these two messages I feel like I should be on my guard.

I'm kidding!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

-licks the newbie-