Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Jenn's quest for a Rave Fever! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3512)

Jenn 01-17-2011 11:57 PM

Jenn's quest for a Rave Fever!

Hi guys! My friend Mal told me about this site, and as soon as I saw the Rave Fever item, I knew I was here to stay! So now it has become my goal to get one of them. Thus, a quest thread! Hooray!

A little about me, for those of you who are interested:

Name - Jenn!
Age - 21
Location - Manitoba, Canada

I have two cats, Narnia and Abby. I live with my boyfriend and a friend of ours from high school. I'm going to university. I like purple and yellow! Umm. I'm not very interesting? OH I play World of Warcraft. That's always fun. And I'm awesome. So come chat with me! 8D

Thank you for the donation! You know who you are <3

Espy 01-18-2011 12:06 AM

A cat named Narnia! And MMORPGs! And someone who's older than me! (Well, most of the people here are.) What do you mean, you're not very interesting?!

Espy has a thing for MMORPGs and internet shiz, and she's an addict :D We can both quest for Rave Fevers, then~

Mal Kapwn 01-18-2011 12:19 AM

Yay, a Jenn quest ^.^
Would it be too nerdy to put a badge of my WoW main in my siggy?

Jenn 01-18-2011 12:28 AM

Wheee Hi Espy! Which MMORPGs do you play? I just got a new computer and it is fantastic, so I'm trying to find some other good games to try out!

Mal, it would be extremely nerdy but that is why I love you. So, I say go for it.

Mal Kapwn 01-18-2011 01:26 AM

XD <3 k done 8D Does it look okay?

Jenn 01-18-2011 01:30 AM

Looks lovely! <3

Perfectly Wicked 01-18-2011 01:33 AM

Good luck with your quest! :]

Jenn 01-18-2011 01:39 AM

Thank you, and thank you so much for the donation!

Perfectly Wicked 01-18-2011 01:41 AM

You're very welcome. ;]

Espy 01-18-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenn (Post 412809)
Wheee Hi Espy! Which MMORPGs do you play? I just got a new computer and it is fantastic, so I'm trying to find some other good games to try out!

Gah, luckeh. My compy is a stupid old Vista, which most MMORPGs hate.

Uh...I've tried almost every F2P MMORPG out there...my current favorite is Vindictus, but, of course, with my specs, I've got really bad lag.

Yay for 100% CPU while only one Firefox, one Word, and one Taskmanager is running. Yeah, that's how bad it is, and Vindictus requires high specs.

A few other games that I play are Ragnarok Online (I'm on the private server AnimusRO; my main there is FireOfTheFox), Rumble Fighter (main = Espy), and Mabinogi (main = Mysty, server = Ruairi). As for Vindictus, I'm on the west server (which scares me; what if I go to college on the east coast?) and my main there is Cuchulainn.

I have a thing for ancient Celtic stuff....yeah.

Also, right now, my comp is laggy as hell, but I'm only running firefox, notepad, and BlueJ (a Java thing.)

Jenn 01-18-2011 02:00 AM

Ooh ouch, sounds like my laptop. The poor baby just wasn't built for regular use + World of Warcraft.

I'm going to have to check out all the games you just mentioned. I'll be sure to hunt you down if I start playing any of them!

Espy 01-18-2011 02:05 AM

Yeah, and if you've got any question about most F2Ps, you can ask me...I'm currently waiting for the Forsaken World Open Beta to come out, but, judging by the first game I played from PWE (Perfect World Online) it was mostly grinding and really really slow leveling...

Aris Illusoire 01-18-2011 02:05 AM

Is that a donation item?

Jenn 01-18-2011 02:08 AM

I think it's from when the site was in Beta for something D:

Aris Illusoire 01-18-2011 02:09 AM

Oh, I see. Found it in the Item List thread.

Mal Kapwn 01-18-2011 03:34 AM

/marks thread with Mal spray.

Try to guess where that came from.