Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *waves to everyone* (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22553)

tsukiko 06-05-2017 07:31 PM

*waves to everyone*

hi. my friends kept going on and on about this site for at least a year or two, but i only just took the plunge over the weekend.

i'm not really a big poster, more of a lurker. i figured i'd make an intro thread though since that's the thing to do on forums when you're new xD my life was UF, which i was tsukiko on there as well, but as a lot of people...we lost our home to bad business decisions on the owner's part *as well as other things; bottom line is there is no uf/uc any longer* i wasn't really a talker there either, but i loved dressed up my avi.

apart from avi-dress up on various sites, i used to love to draw, love anime/manga. cats are my preferred domesticated pet, but i adore foxes. i'm addicted to blind bag toys and dolls. not creepy baby dolls, but elegant collector barbies and monster highs *though i prefer the originals over the reboots*

i don't know what else to say...it takes me awhile to settle into a place, so forgive me. :s-grin:

Glitch 06-05-2017 07:35 PM

hello there welcome! %_%

Why don't you draw anymore? :O

Serra Britt 06-05-2017 07:35 PM

Hello fellow fox adorer! Also hello fellow artist (at least it sounds like you were one). I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edit: Glitch read my mind, I'm curious there too actually.

tsukiko 06-05-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1778724)
hello there welcome! %_%

Why don't you draw anymore? :O

started with my wacom dying...then depression hit and a lot of my past activities failed to bring me any joy or happiness any longer. i'm trying to push through it though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serra Britt (Post 1778725)
Hello fellow fox adorer! Also hello fellow artist (at least it sounds like you were one). I hope you enjoy your time here!

Edit: Glitch read my mind, I'm curious there too actually.

YAY for foxes! xD i hope i settle in here. i've been feeling lost for a few years now.

Serra Britt 06-05-2017 07:47 PM

Poor tablet! I know I'd be upset if my drawing tablet died too... I hope you are able to find joy in it again :)

And yes! Foxes are my favorite animal! I usually have a fox tail, but my avatar is currently cosplaying the main character in my comic XD

Espy 06-05-2017 09:19 PM

Wait, UF/UC is gone now?

Anyways, hey, welcome to Tris.

SparX 06-05-2017 09:24 PM

I also was yearning for a new place to call my avi home when I came here last year. For me I had taken a few year hiatus from the internet(blogs, avi sites, fandom stuff, general at home hobbies) to find it only made me more depressed XD
Needless to say I think it's great here and hope you will come to think the same =3
Welcome to trisphee =D

tsukiko 06-05-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1778759)
Wait, UF/UC is gone now?

Anyways, hey, welcome to Tris.

yeh, it's been gone for at least a year if not 2.

and thanks, everyone ^__^ i'm slowly settling in.

Potironette 06-05-2017 11:43 PM

Hi tsukiko! Welcome to trisphee :D

Lawtan 06-06-2017 11:20 AM

Hello, there! Welcome to Trisnet! We will now monitor your vitals and location at all times. Don't worry, the Trisnet is here to protect you.

tsukiko 06-06-2017 10:10 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! nice, lawtan

and thank you, potironette. you have such a beautiful avi :D seems very serene for some reason.

Demonskid 06-07-2017 08:12 AM

o3o
-sees anime fan in the first post-

>->
<-<

-kidnaps to the Crunchyroll thread-

tsukiko 06-07-2017 11:39 AM

dk, you goose! you know me :P

Den 06-07-2017 08:48 PM

*wanders through, throws glitter everywhere!*

Demonskid 06-10-2017 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsukiko (Post 1779093)
dk, you goose! you know me :P

O-O I DO?! wuuut?! =o

o3o -see's UF in the post then starts to remember- ahhhh! hi ovo
though I'm getting the feeling we've come across each other recently as well o3o,

tsukiko 06-11-2017 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonskid (Post 1779757)
O-O I DO?! wuuut?! =o

o3o -see's UF in the post then starts to remember- ahhhh! hi ovo
though I'm getting the feeling we've come across each other recently as well o3o,

origins maybe? kofk maybe? xD i know on uf we didn't realllllly talk much. *hugs*