Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Final Fantasy Thread! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23694)

KittyBeary 03-04-2020 04:52 AM

Sooo I was originally gonna buy a Switch Lite and get Animal Crossing New Horizons after I sell my Vita to a friend and finish some commissions...

BUT with how much FFVII means to me I have decided to instead buy a PS4 and the Remake. ;u; Animal Crossing can wait LOL

Kitalpha Hart 03-04-2020 02:40 PM

I've played I-VI, X, XII, all the FFCC barring the Wii one and any I may have never learned about, Explorers, Bravely Default which is kind of one but also not
I have X-2 due to it and X coming together technically on one cartridge

KittyBeary 03-04-2020 09:32 PM

Yeah X and X-2 are also bundled together on Steam.

Kitalpha Hart 03-04-2020 10:03 PM

I have them on Switch
And while X is already on the cartridge, X-2 has a code and needs to be downloaded
Two and a half daaaaaaaaays
Plus a half day cuz I didn't realize my Switch wasn't plugged in so it died on me, forcing it to start over

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2020 07:09 PM

I haven't returned to finish my game on FFX. :/
I've been too busy letting Crash Team Racing completely take over my life. <x/

Kitalpha Hart 03-08-2020 09:35 PM

I'm on one of the boats
On the way to the big ol' blitzball tournament
The second boat
I'm following a guide particularly for those trial places because they're confusing and it mentioned a thing called the Jecht Shot and save scumming to get it right and I'm too lazy
Also the change from the level system is a bit confusing

KittyBeary 03-09-2020 12:38 AM

It's ok, I was late to the FF fandom and tried out a few of them back in 2009ish or so but a few years ago finally bought VII and VIII on Steam and it's taking me FOREVER to finish them. ;_;

But I am almost done with VII and want to finish it before the Remake comes out!! I got to Safer Sephiroth but he hit me with Super Nova and then killed my party. D: So I'm gonna prepare better for that battle next time. Good thing the save crystal works on the Steam version and doesn't glitch. ;u;

Merskelly Metalien 03-18-2020 12:24 PM

I am VERY late to the Final Fantasy Fandom. xD I only began playing FFX HD Remaster a couple years ago. Although I'm still new to it, :] I enjoy it quite a lot!

Ooh, the free demo for FFVII Remake is available for download on the PS4 btw! :D
Was watching my brother play through it yesterday. ^_^

KittyBeary 03-18-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1938192)
I am VERY late to the Final Fantasy Fandom. xD I only began playing FFX HD Remaster a couple years ago. Although I'm still new to it, :] I enjoy it quite a lot!

Ooh, the free demo for FFVII Remake is available for download on the PS4 btw! :D
Was watching my brother play through it yesterday. ^_^

Yay!! FFX is good, but I haven't played much of it... ;u; I want to get back to it.

And yesss!! I've uhh.... already played it 4 times. >_>

Demonskid 04-19-2020 10:49 PM

Just finished FFVII Remake today.. So good.. >w<
Made me happy that I played the original last month. I was able to see what all was changed and added! >w<

Matt Jones voices Wedge! OAO My favorite side NCIS agent voiced a character in this game >w< (I actually played a JRPG in English! OAO rarity right there)

For those who don't care for spoilers or have finished the game:

KittyBeary 04-20-2020 04:47 AM

I finished it a few days ago. :3 But am wanting more. ;_;

Demonskid 04-20-2020 11:32 AM

Wonder how long it will take them to make the next part of the game, and how many parts total there will be. o3o

KittyBeary 04-21-2020 04:13 AM

I'm thinking there's gonna be 3 in total?? But idk. ;u; Also Part 2 might be out either mid/late next year or early 2022(my dumbass can't wait that long ahahaha ;_; )

Demonskid 04-21-2020 08:55 AM

2022 sounds more plausible than 2021 to me. Mainly because of possible delays that could happen.

9 more trophies to go.. and 4 of them can only be done in hard mode.