Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcement Archives (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Common Update Part 2 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9861)

Katrine Dmitriev 10-17-2012 08:15 PM

Common Update Part 2

She'd closed the shop for a few days. She needed the time to prepare, to get everything just right. Every seam she’d stitched herself, making sure everything sat at just the right angle, flowing exactly how she had pictured it would, and now it was time to share it with the masses! Katrine giggled as she swept the last bit of dust off her shelves, excited to see what everyone would think of her new fashions.

"Oh! This is going to be so good! I can't wait to see their faces when they see these beauties!" Practically dancing with the music in her head, she made her way to the door, intent on spreading her fashion to the people of Kalin. Throwing open the doors to her shop, Katrine smiled. Today was the perfect day, the sky was cloudless and the sun was shining, people were jostling through the market, it was perfect!

Stepping out on the walk way, Katrine cleared her throat in preparation; she smiled and took a breath -

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

Blinking, Katrine looked across the road and saw Lesallia standing on a small platform. Irritated she stomped over to the other woman.

What's she doing! She knows I'm going to be debuting my new collection!

Lesallia Surish 10-17-2012 08:18 PM

Smiling at the awaiting crowd, Lesallia flicked a manicured hand towards a display mannequin, dressed in one of her newest creations.

"Lavish Luxuries is proud to present our newest collections! Tea Time and Fractured Fairytale!" A beaming Lesallia stepped down from the podium and walked towards the other woman.

"Katrine! Isn't it just a lovely day for a new collection debut?" Lesallia chuckled softly, not noticing as Katrine's eye twitched.

"You knew I was going to be showing the HDE Lolita and the new mesh collection today. Even Ellysia agreed not to mention her new hair designs." Lesallia blinked at the other woman.

"Oh! Was that really today? I swore I thought you were doing your debuts tomorrow! I thought this would be a good warm up for everyone. You know, get them in the shopping mood, so when you debuted tomorrow they'd be jumping to get at your stuff." It was terrible, it wasn’t as if she’d meant to upstage her friend. Lesallia watched as Katrine turned away and sighed.

No, it’s alright. Your designs are always gorgeous anyway.

Gallagher 10-17-2012 08:21 PM

Part two of our common updates is here already! My, doesn't the time fly? We have two new hairs hitting the Salon today! All of our lovely mesh and the HDE Lolita set can be found in Eclectic Trends, while Tea Time and Fractured Fairytale settle in at Lavish Luxuries!

http://i.imgur.com/QwkLg.png

Credits:

Tea Time
Design/Pixels - Kamikaze Chinchilla
Edits - Fenris

Mesh Items
Design - Twigg, Fenris
Pixels - Fenris

HDE Lolita
Design - Espy
Flats - Twigg
Pixels - Fenris

Fractured Fairytale
Design - Batty
Flats - Twigg
Pixels - Fenris

Happy shopping, everyone! But don't blow it all at once — there's still more on the way!

Gallagher 10-17-2012 08:41 PM

Uploading will start shortly, so watch the shops! Here's hoping things go smoothly!

Ultima 10-17-2012 08:45 PM

-dances around- YAY MORE STUFF! WE LOVE YOU ARTISTS, PIXELISTS, AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED!!
Now to stalk the stores owo

Illusion 10-17-2012 08:48 PM

Yayz! Update!
Is it bad that I want more stuff already...?

Gallagher 10-17-2012 08:49 PM

-falls flat on face- Well... This isn't awkward at all... -pokes error message- ULTI, QUICK, DISTRACT THEM WITH YOUR DANCE!

Ultima 10-17-2012 08:50 PM

OKIE! -dances dramatically- ♪ Nothing to see here! Nothing is wrong! Everything is going according to plan~~! ♪
0w0

Tiva 10-17-2012 08:52 PM

Galla sweetie does it not want to work?

Gallagher 10-17-2012 08:53 PM

The previews decided to take a vacation while I wasn't looking. I knew I should have hired a babysitter.

littl3chocobo 10-17-2012 08:54 PM

all i see are broken blue-jeans XD

Gallagher 10-17-2012 08:56 PM

Shhhh! -flaps hands at- They're not broken, they're... they're... -whimpers-

Ashy 10-17-2012 08:56 PM

i blame illusion!

Ultima 10-17-2012 08:56 PM

They prefer to be called "preview-impaired" 0n0

littl3chocobo 10-17-2012 08:57 PM

i blame team rocket

Ashy 10-17-2012 08:58 PM

Coda's code monkeys and Toho's whatever kind of minions he has at his disposal are working on fixing the problem as we speak.