Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shout Into The Void (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23588)

Stabbsworth 11-26-2018 07:04 PM

Finally purchased the rest of the bundle, also got Don't Starve Together. Also got another copy from Steam because of the Autumn Sale, gave it to Polaris bc they had it on their wishlist.

KittyBeary 11-26-2018 10:16 PM

My cat is purring at me...

Kaderin Triste 11-26-2018 10:38 PM

WHY ARE THERE FOOD WRAPPERS (YES, WRAPPERS, PLURAL, MORE THAN ONE) IN THE GARBAGE IN THE STALL IN THE WOMEN'S RESTROOM?!? WHO THE HELL IS SO HUNGRY THAT THEY HAVE TO EAT WHILE THEY'RE ON THE GODDAMN TOILET?!
I am disgusted.

Coda 11-26-2018 11:38 PM

Kaderin, what if that's just a convenient time to unload the trash out of their pockets/purse? Better that they hold onto the wrappers until they find a good place to dispose of them than to just drop them on the ground, after all.

KittyBeary 11-27-2018 12:55 AM

Coda has a point ouo

Gallagher 11-27-2018 12:56 AM

if i need sweets on the can, that's my business

Kaderin Triste 11-27-2018 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1886119)
Kaderin, what if that's just a convenient time to unload the trash out of their pockets/purse? Better that they hold onto the wrappers until they find a good place to dispose of them than to just drop them on the ground, after all.

So they couldn't wait and use the big trash can next to the sink? They had to do it in the stall?
XD
I mean, I get it, but...also I don't.
Stop shaming me for the things I yell into the void, I feel so judged now, omg. J/k....mostly

KittyBeary 11-27-2018 12:58 AM

Oh yeah, there's the trashcans by the sinks......

Stabbsworth 11-27-2018 12:45 PM

I still can't remember what Tabby looked like.

Witchchylde 11-27-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1886137)
So they couldn't wait and use the big trash can next to the sink? They had to do it in the stall?
XD
I mean, I get it, but...also I don't.
Stop shaming me for the things I yell into the void, I feel so judged now, omg. J/k....mostly

Ya know how when you stare long enough into the Void, the Void stares back at you? Guess the Void shouts back, too.

KittyBeary 11-28-2018 02:35 AM

Why am I related to such nutcases x______x I've never met these people but my mom has them on FB and they say the weirdest stuff I cANNOT EVEN.

Stabbsworth 11-28-2018 03:07 PM

I don't use FB. Usually only tumblr or twitter.

Witchchylde 11-28-2018 04:53 PM

Frankly I'm a little leery of Tumblr.

Kaderin Triste 11-28-2018 07:48 PM

Finally found my makeup sponges that have been missing since like...last December.
Hello pretty nail gradients! 8D

Stabbsworth 11-29-2018 05:47 PM

> mfw when i get a husked corn from a pie, and that's literally the only item i needed to complete the 2018 food fight set.

Kaderin Triste 11-29-2018 07:24 PM

Cats are precious babies and they need all my snuggles and I'm sorry for kind of accidentally almost stepping on you earlier kitty friend, but you walked right in front of me and I didn't see you in time!
T-T

KittyBeary 11-29-2018 11:52 PM

WRECK IT RALPH 2 TOMORROW 8D

Anurah Loveheart 11-30-2018 02:31 AM

. . . . : ∴ . . ∴ : . . . .

Ello everyone how do you do?

. . : : . .

Stabbsworth 11-30-2018 11:43 AM

I called someone a filthy homestuck because they sent me an ask with a symbol. Keep in mind that I have a rule that states to send the text along with the symbol.

I end up being unintentionally hilarious.

Biomecha 11-30-2018 05:02 PM

Got a Raspberry Pi kit. Now to think about what projects to do with it.

Stabbsworth 11-30-2018 05:06 PM

See if it can run Doom.

Also, I need to get to drawing.

Kaderin Triste 11-30-2018 08:18 PM

Ahhhhhh! One of my friends is helping me job hunt (basically telling me about jobs I don't actually want) but a library clerk position opened up at the public library and I want it and they work there and have already told the admin person there that tjey think I would be great for it and it's only like 4 blocks away from where I live and it would be full time at $12/hr PLUS benefits!

Stabbsworth 12-01-2018 12:47 PM

$12 an hour is really good. Go get that job, human!

Kaderin Triste 12-01-2018 12:51 PM

My friend printed off the application for me. (Because I don't have a printer.) So now it's just a matter of getting my current/past job info organized and meeting up so I can fill it out!

Stabbsworth 12-01-2018 12:54 PM

> mfw i get an overgrowth anka egg in the item exchange.

Coda 12-01-2018 01:08 PM

Librarians are a great public need! That's a totally worthy job to take.

Stabbsworth 12-01-2018 01:22 PM

yeah. books being pretty much free to be borrowed, free internet?

honestly, all knowledge stuff ought to be free.

Gallagher 12-01-2018 01:34 PM

so lmao

clint bought a couple books, because reading is cool, and didn't realize that the quick pay pulled nana's credit card for some reason, and for some reason nana didn't wait to ask if the peeps bought anything, and she cancelled the credit card in a moment of panic that also just so happened to be the day that my insurance pulls for payment

so i am

uninsured for the next ppprobably 24 hours lmao, hope i don't have a heart attack :s-excited:

Kaderin Triste 12-01-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1886537)
Librarians are a great public need! That's a totally worthy job to take.

Not gonna lie, one of my dream jobs has always been librarian. But I was always too ashamed to admit it because my family is really judgemental and I used to actually care way too much about what others would think. XD

Biomecha 12-01-2018 04:29 PM

A new coffee place opened up that is actually within a reasonable driving distance. The atmosphere looked nice and it seems like they even have some beans I can pick up regularly. They also will carry chocolate bars! Except after trying to stop by today, my choices were $7 valet parking or $5 normal parking.

Nevermind.

Kaderin Triste 12-01-2018 08:55 PM

I need to go shake more boxes at Target to find the items I want for Derpy's Christmas presents in the"World's Smallest" toy blind boxes... He needs all 4 care bears...
>.>

KittyBeary 12-01-2018 11:50 PM

Nimono is a delicious winter stew!! :3

Biomecha 12-01-2018 11:59 PM

I need someone to send cards to so I can send brutalist architecture Christmas cards.

Kaderin Triste 12-02-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biomecha (Post 1886636)
I need someone to send cards to so I can send brutalist architecture Christmas cards.

*raises hand*
I...had to look up what brutalist architecture was, but I totes volunteer!
XD

Kaderin Triste 12-02-2018 12:31 AM

And omg, someone please send help. I just bought Christmas presents for Derpy. Which doesn't sound that bad, except that I, a grown-ass woman, just bought tiny toys for a small toy...

Biomecha 12-02-2018 12:39 AM

Heheh, I tend to use Brutalist architecture photography as my phone backgrounds. But I liked how they incorporated the shapes to fit the festive theme for the cards.

KittyBeary 12-02-2018 04:44 AM

Hey, I bought a goldfish hat for my cat for Halloween. It's all good here. xDD

Death by Mirrors 12-02-2018 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witchchylde (Post 1886166)
Ya know how when you stare long enough into the Void, the Void stares back at you? Guess the Void shouts back, too.

Imma play void today. *grabs megaphone*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1886545)
so i am

uninsured for the next ppprobably 24 hours lmao, hope i don't have a heart attack :s-excited:

U better not get heart attack tomorrow either. Corn maze wouldn't be same without Galla beast.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1886573)
Not gonna lie, one of my dream jobs has always been librarian. But I was always too ashamed to admit it because my family is really judgemental and I used to actually care way too much about what others would think. XD

Hope you don't care that much about other people's opinions anymore (not good for your self esteem after all), but if you still do, I also think librarian is an awesome job and wish you lots of success!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biomecha (Post 1886636)

Me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1886651)
And omg, someone please send help. I just bought Christmas presents for Derpy. Which doesn't sound that bad, except that I, a grown-ass woman, just bought tiny toys for a small toy...

DEEEEEERPY!! Come here quick! Kaderin starts to doubt your need for presents. I believe she needs an emergency hug.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyBeary (Post 1886703)
Hey, I bought a goldfish hat for my cat for Halloween. It's all good here. xDD

Pictures?

Kaderin Triste 12-02-2018 10:43 AM

Omg just haf a nightmare that my apartment had been broken into and they stole almost everything except furniture, which they smashed and scratched up, clothes, which they took the time to rip up and cut every single item, and books, which except for some minor damage seemed fine. But I find Derpy as I'm walking up the stairs. Only after I call the police and they're all done, and I'm left with literally nothing but what I had when I left for work, Derpy, and my books, I set Derpy down and walk out of the room to try to clean up and determine if anything can actually be salvaged, and then I hear a weird noise and I run back into the room and Derpy has exploded because they put a tiny bomb in him. T_T
*Clings to Derpy* YOU ARE A GOOD BABY BOY AND I NEED TO GO GET YOU MORE PRESENTS!

Stabbsworth 12-02-2018 11:42 AM

> deletes something from a discord server that could potentially be triggering to other people
> second-guesses self and apologizes about it
> it's at times like these i really wish i wasn't anxious and paranoid.