Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shout Into The Void (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23588)

MonBon 04-08-2019 07:21 PM

So update! The meeting went well. We were there for 5 hours (we were cooking dinner) and there was some hissing, but no scratching, swatting, fur raising, etc. At one point they even sat in our respective laps on the couch. They don't love each other... but they at least tolerate each other. Success!

Biomecha 04-08-2019 10:32 PM

I wound up getting a butane stove for when the power goes out, so I can survive by still having coffee. Sure you can cook food on it...but coffee is more important.

Kaderin Triste 04-09-2019 12:08 AM

I feel lucky that the oven in my apartment is a gas one...
>.>

Merskelly Metalien 04-09-2019 01:18 AM

I want to sleep through toniiiight! <x{ Pleaaase sleep gods! I beg you!

Espy 04-09-2019 06:16 AM

Ten shots of vodka. That should knock you out. Unless you're me. In which case, it won't, because my metabolism is stupid.

Don't take my advice. It's terrible advice. You shouldn't be drinking alcohol when you're sick.

daikokunyo 04-09-2019 07:20 AM

i'm a serial drama-watcher. but currently i'm in this weird drama-watching limbo- some would call it slump- in which no drama (that's available for me to stream right now) is pulling me in, and i'm hopping from drama to drama WITHOUT GETTING MY FIX. it's really frustrating.

KittyBeary 04-09-2019 09:14 PM

I take a sleeping pill each night to help me sleep. :0

Kaderin Triste 04-10-2019 12:10 AM

Sometimes I wish sleeping pills would work for me. I could use a good sleep.

Aaaaannnd frack. Totally getting out of work later than I planned, so I can't buy groceries because the store on the walk home is closed now.

Kaderin Triste 04-10-2019 12:18 AM

*makes cosplay avi*
*forgets about shoes*
Whoops! Guess I need another 1k au...or maybe less, I haven't decided yet on exactly which ones to use...

KittyBeary 04-10-2019 01:36 AM

I love it!!! :D

-----------------------

Pocket Camp needs to update, but update is taking forever to download. Sigh.

Espy 04-10-2019 02:57 AM

...had too much sugar.

daikokunyo 04-10-2019 04:56 AM

I want to nap but if I nap I'll wake up more tired than before and probably with a headache. So I shouldn't nap. But I'm so sleepy :s-ugh:

KittyBeary 04-10-2019 05:24 AM

Today was windy AF and tomorrow's supposed to be windy AF.
Halp.

daikokunyo 04-10-2019 05:26 AM

Windy days are weird because the wind whistling through the tiny gaps under doors and in windows just sounds like creepy HOWLING.

Coda 04-10-2019 10:46 AM

If you still need some aurum, I can provide. I've got... um... 370k... >.>;

I have no idea how sleeping pills will affect me. I know how other downers act on me -- alcohol more or less works normally (but I don't like how it feels so I never drink enough to get drunk), marijuana makes my ADHD worse, Benadryl makes me restless... so I don't have high hopes that they'd work as intended if I ever needed them.

I love the wind. Maybe it's because I grew up in Kansas.

Yesterday kinda sucked. I accidentally ate too much pizza for lunch and between the discomfort of being over-full and the crash from taking in that many calories at once I felt really blah for the rest of the day. Made it hard to get any work done.

Kaderin Triste 04-10-2019 06:39 PM

I mean....I can always use Au... but as far as "for the avatar', nah. I sold back a few items to get the items I needed.