Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shout Into The Void (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23588)

trystan830 11-16-2020 03:12 PM

i also rarely take days off, because we kinda need the money - so we work.

in fact i have tomorrow off, but i have a follow up appointment with my family Dr - my blood pressure has been up even after she changed the dose on my meds. my gynecologist seems to think it's the BC pills i'm taking, because of my age. and i'm getting a flu shot. and maybe shingles, if it won't interact with the flu shot.

Kaderin Triste 11-16-2020 03:26 PM

I get the money thing.

Might be making a serious attempt at actually building up stock in 2021 to get an Etsy shop going so I can maybe have a little extra income to put towards paying down bills. I don't think I can craft fast enough to make it an actual job, but would make it more likely that I can actually travel when I take vacations in the future.

And dang, you've got a lot going on there! Hopefully they get the bp fixed/straightened out soon!

trystan830 11-16-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1943167)
And dang, you've got a lot going on there! Hopefully they get the bp fixed/straightened out soon!

yep, i do. i could also change my BC pills, but i just went to that Dr (october) so she'd have to send a new prescription... but i still have like 6 months of the current script, and i wouldn't want them to go to waste, yanno....
of course, the current political climate isn't good for my bp either... XD

Kaderin Triste 11-16-2020 03:39 PM

Yeah....admittedly, I tend to be ignorant of political climate as I don't have a news app on my phone, don't have tv or radio at home and almost never search for political news.

But on the plus side, politics aren't one of the stress-inducing aspects of my life.

trystan830 11-16-2020 03:43 PM

i felt i HAD to pay attention to the non-normalcy that was going to happen back in january of 2017. i didn't feel i could no longer bob along my wave out the ocean of "whatever" any more. and it's been a crazy-ass roller-coaster for these last 4 years, i'll tell you that!

Kaderin Triste 11-16-2020 03:47 PM

Yeah, 2017 was a pretty crazy political year. I still didn't pay a lot of attention to it, but occasionally would check in. But halfway through the year, I gave up keeping up with toddler Trump and just went back to blissful ignorance.

trystan830 11-16-2020 03:54 PM

see, i WISH i could have done that. but i felt i couldn't. oh, and he's still being a toddler. you haven't missed much. XD

Kaderin Triste 11-16-2020 03:58 PM

Yeah, every once in a while he'd so something really big/stupid that I'd hear about, but I just ignored everything the rest of the time.
I think it helps that where I live is pretty far away from any bigger cities, so it's kind if a desert when it comes to politics (and fashion and everything else) so it takes something big to really make an impact here.

trystan830 11-16-2020 06:55 PM

yeah, that probably helps.

but i don't think - in all good conscience - i could have ignored all that's happened

Kaderin Triste 11-17-2020 12:49 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion that I filled out my time off request wrong/was looking at the wrong calendar so I'm only getting 2 days off instead of a week.

Edit: tbh, it'll still give me a 4 day weekend though, so it's fine. Still don't know how I screwed it up so badly though. Like...my calendar had to somehow be on July or January 2020 to get the dates I requested...so how did I not see it. O.o

trystan830 11-17-2020 03:14 PM

oh fun. in the end, i'm off black Friday, so yaay! :D

so i had my follow up dr appt today, my blood pressure is still up, so the dr added another med and wants me to come back at the beginning of january.* i also have to remember to take my blood pressure daily or so. goodie.

i also got a flu shot. so far so good.

Kaderin Triste 11-17-2020 03:39 PM

I got in and had an email that said "vacation request from Nov 30-Dec 1 accepted" so I'mma see if I can get that fixed. It should be Nov. 30-Dec 5.
XP

Boo on bp, but yay on flu shot!

trystan830 11-17-2020 03:54 PM

well, this is my first ever flu shot. so... goodie? XD

MonBon 11-17-2020 08:41 PM

My signature changed and no matter how I adjust it, it still looks wrong to me :-/

Derpy McBlueEyes 11-17-2020 09:12 PM

Derpy waddles in and plops down in the middle of the floor. "I wanna snack!" he declares loudly.

KittyBeary 11-18-2020 09:17 AM

Mental health and self care days are important. <3