Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Icky Sticky Season Of Love (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Icky Sticky Avatar Contest (Winners Announced) (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22317)

Tiva 02-12-2017 12:02 AM

Icky Sticky Avatar Contest (Winners Announced)

The Icky Sticky Season of love is a go! And since we know the only thing users love more than love itself is avatar contests the gods (Aka Galla and Toho) deemed me the lowly judge. So wow me with your layering people and get some free chocolate!

Rules
-Below you'll find several different themes. Every user may enter for each theme only once!
-All themes will be open from the start of the event Feb12th to the end Feb 27th.
-Make note of each theme's requirements! Be sure your avatar qualifies before you submit a form.
-You must use the form below to enter. If you don't, you won't be entered!
-Each theme will have its own winner and runner up!

Entry Form
Username:
Theme:

Categories
What is love?
Make something that make you think of Love and Valentines Day think Cupid, Eros, The Valentines day Massacre, Deadpool, Christian Grey…. maybe not that last one
I llama you
Use at least one current event item from the Sampler!
Baseless
Free floating spirits unchain yourselves from your earthly vessels. Give me wind give me fire give me baseless!
Free for all
Literally Free for all, you guys do your best!!

Prizes
Winners 10 Samplers
Runner up 5 Samplers
Host Choice 5 Samplers

Tiva 02-12-2017 05:41 PM

Entries

What is Love

I llama you

Baseless

Free for all

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 01:27 AM

Just wanted to let ya'll know that the links to all the Event threads in the Announcement post aren't working..at least not for me. :c

Tiva 02-13-2017 01:33 AM

Fixed them! Thanks Pessi,it should be all good now!

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiva (Post 1756337)
Fixed them! Thanks Pessi,it should be all good now!

Yay, they work now!
I think once I get event items or whatever I'll participate in this. I don't really have many items that would be good for Valentines Day..XD

I feel dumb, but how does one acquire it?
I know there's the samplers or whatever..but I'm still confused about even that. :L

Tiva 02-13-2017 01:53 AM

Samplers are acquired through posting, so the more you post the more you get! Also look at the captions they are hilarious.

Ashy 02-13-2017 02:06 AM

Are the samplers currency to buy items or actual items?

Edit: nevermind I just got one, its items xD

Tiva 02-13-2017 02:11 AM

Good Job Ashy! Yep Items galore

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 02:24 AM

Oh wow..derp.
Considering thats how the rest of the events usually go..idk why I didn't pick up on it. D;

Tiva 02-13-2017 02:30 AM

Meh sometimes we mix it up. Use Anka Tokens instead of event currency, or like this one make it a RIG item for the currency. Might want to end up with an exchange thread so you can find out what all of the items are.

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 02:32 AM

Once I actually start getting them I think I'll make one c:

Doesn't seem like I have, yet. ;u;

EDIT: LITERALLYYY the moment I post this I get one. OK.

Tiva 02-13-2017 02:34 AM

Haha that is how it seems to go for me every time. I am sure you will get plenty.

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 02:40 AM

I've decided to open an exchange thread!
Thanks for the inspiration. :3
I wanted to make a thread but wasn't really sure what to do.

Tiva 02-13-2017 02:49 AM

Whoot Whoot! Awesome!

Pessimisticat 02-13-2017 03:11 AM

Bam -- done. :D
What's your favorite of the Sampler Items?

Quiet Man Cometh 02-13-2017 06:28 AM

I have no event items, but I'm posting here in the event that I might get one, and then I might give this a try.

My first thought is that not enough horror movies use Valentine's day as a base. I can only think of two off the top of my head, or I've just missed a pile.

EDIT: I have little angel wings now.

And why is this icky and sticky?