Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Seriously. I love food. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7640)

Fauxreal 02-29-2012 03:41 AM

Seriously. I love food.

So I'm a bit of a foodie. Not a snobby 'pain the spork' type, but I love food. I've sampled food from so many places and just love... just about everything.

My favorite food changes constantly. So! I didn't see a food thread and I like to know what people are having for dinner and what they do and don't eat.

So! Favorites? Most hated? What did have for dinner?! Dish!!! (pun intended!)

Espy 02-29-2012 03:46 AM

I eat...almost anything that's not spicy.

Speaking of spicy. Holy shit. I bit open a pepper seed in my salsa today at lunch. AUGH THE PURE AGONY OF IT. /below-zero spiciness (and pain, btw) threshold

Uh...and anything that's not overly greasy. Bleh. Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, some Korean, some fast food, authentic Taiwanese stuff (ever had Taiwanese street eats? They might not be pretty, but they are...extremely palatable), Greek, Afghan, some Indian...

I'm not too picky. Had some Chinese food for dinner. My mom cooked, so...yeah. That's a given.

-didn't get the pun-

OOH AND I LOVE CHEESE AND MINT CHOCOLATE ICECREAM AND WILL EAT OUT YOUR WHOLE REFRIGERATOR IF IT ONLY HELD PARMESAN CHEESE.

/is weird like that

Fauxreal 02-29-2012 04:21 AM

Now, the cheesy mint icecream is a new one for me. I've never had it but I'd try it! *dances around*

OH! And I'm not a fan or over spicy food either - Truth be told, I dislike a certain chef who I shall not name, on the Food Network, who puts chipotle in everything! *gah* He needs a new ingredient. *ew* Just *ew*

Now I want sushi.

Espy 02-29-2012 04:22 AM

Not cheesy and mint icecream together... not sure how that'd work out. But cheese as a snack and icecream for dessert >:D ...except I'm freezing my butt off.

Dorian Pavus 02-29-2012 05:51 AM

I LOVE anything with Lemon in it or pasta!

Fauxreal 02-29-2012 03:56 PM

My sisters really dislike lemon - I freaking love it! <3 And pasta! *woohoo!* One of my sisters is planning on having a pasta bar at her wedding. She saw it on a show once and now that is that!

Rem 02-29-2012 09:31 PM

There's a running joke amongst my friends that if some food didn't come premade in paper sacks or out of a box I can open and eat from I would starve to death

...it's true |D;;
I cannot cook at all, like...seriously, at all. I have burned water. So I'm totally envious of people who make food turn into other food by like food magic.
But I like to eat!

I'm not for the spicy things either lol. I remember once friends and I went to an authentic Thai place and they were like 'what level do you want' (paraphrasing) and I had no idea what they meant so I was like 'uhh...three? that seems like a good number. I would like level three'

When I got my food and took a bite...oh my god.
There was not enough water in the world to help. if I could have I would have run down to the Ohio River and tried to drink it. SO SPICY. And my friends are sitting there with their like, level 8 and 10 food all 'what's your problem o3o'
I asked the server lady if it was possible I could get zero. Or like, negative twelve.
She laughed at me ._.

Espy 02-29-2012 09:44 PM

Ooh. I love dripping lemon into iced water at restaurants, putting it on fish...and whatnot.

But my dad cringes at the sight of that XD Actually, he breaks into a decent sweat when eating or looking at red food.

Ashy 02-29-2012 09:56 PM

I'm a big pork fan, anything pork must be on my fork. Also I make this awesome mushroom sauce to go with it :D

Espy 02-29-2012 09:58 PM

MUUUUSHROOM SAAAAUUUUCE. That sounds really good right about now...

(Have you ever tried oyster sauce on veggies? I mean, it's gotta be certain veggies, but when used right, it's freaking heavenly.)

Serena Yuy 02-29-2012 10:26 PM

I love food. I love spicy food. :) I like to put hot sauce in most of everything if I can ^^
I am a cheese fiend. I shouldn't eat a lot of cheese and I try not to use so much.
I love asian food. My favourite restaurant is a Vietnamese restaurant. Cereal is a snack for me.

I also love cooking. I used to not like cooking, but now I like it because I love making my boyfriend happy.

Fauxreal 03-01-2012 01:43 AM

Have you ever been to the Cheese Castle? It's in Wisconsin. It's tasty!

Serena Yuy 03-01-2012 01:44 AM

oooooo I WANNA GO!!!

Espy 03-01-2012 01:45 AM

Cheese Castle...sounds wonderful @____@

Serena Yuy 03-01-2012 01:46 AM

I gotta tell my boyfriend about it! Maybe we can go some year!

Fauxreal 03-01-2012 01:52 AM

It's kinda of like a European grocery store / restaurant / and cheese shop - in a castle.