Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Posting in different forums - new place! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8217)

Fauxreal 05-08-2012 01:39 PM

Posting in different forums - new place!

I find that I check out my subscribed threads and don't really go to different threads and forums!

So - Please post where you have been that you love here and help to promote new places for everyone to post!

My quest thread is in my signature and you can get your tarot cards read there as well!

Who has a fun thread for me and the rest of Trisphee!?

Umaeril 05-09-2012 02:26 PM

Well, I am new so I have posted in the Welcome forum. You are quite welcome to come and make my acquaintance! :D I think it is a fun thread, lol.

I read Tarot too. :)

Kali_Namir 05-09-2012 02:56 PM

I mostly post in my quest thread, but that's because I don't want to interrupt conversations already in place.

Umaeril 05-09-2012 07:31 PM

Oh is that like a big no-no here? o_O

Reyoki 05-09-2012 07:47 PM

Not really, but it is rude... well, if you're going off on a completely different tangent or don't introduce yourself, it is...

I stick to a couple Hangout threads and a couple Charity threads... sometimes I branch out to different forums and upset people, though.

Umaeril 05-09-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reyoki (Post 1176415)
Not really, but it is rude... well, if you're going off on a completely different tangent or don't introduce yourself, it is...

I stick to a couple Hangout threads and a couple Charity threads... sometimes I branch out to different forums and upset people, though.

Maybe I read this place wrong then. It seems very friendly on the surface. I don't mean to sound critical or anything I am just curious and asking. I can imagine that a rude entry into a conversation which is obviously personal or intense would not be welcome. I would never insert myself in such a way. I'm just talking about light conversation where a newbie post might not be taken amiss.

But why would you, Reyoki, upset people?

Espy 05-09-2012 08:25 PM

o__o I butt straight into convos. Whoops. Not...personal ones, of course, but if people are doing awkwardly intimate stuff in a non-Mature-rated thread...I'll just lurk around and hope they realize that there're other people around who dn't exactly want to see, even in text, awkward PDA...

Batty 05-09-2012 09:22 PM

I rarely post outside of the clubhouse. xDD;
Thats like, my domain right there.

I need to expand my horizons, and post elsewhere, so I can make more friends in other places, but its just so hard to keep my darn attention!

Coda 05-09-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1176456)
o__o I butt straight into convos. Whoops. Not...personal ones, of course, but if people are doing awkwardly intimate stuff in a non-Mature-rated thread...I'll just lurk around and hope they realize that there're other people around who dn't exactly want to see, even in text, awkward PDA...

There's nothing wrong with that. IMO that's the RIGHT way to use a forum -- lurk to determine the appropriate practices, and then jump into the conversation. In MY opinion (and I know this differs from most users here -- and even most of the staff) introduction posts/threads are just unnecessary vanity.

Espy 05-09-2012 09:29 PM

I sometimes make a post just to show people that I'm there.

EDIT: Before actually talking.

Batty 05-09-2012 09:33 PM

I always know when an Espy's about <3

Kali_Namir 05-10-2012 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umaeril (Post 1176391)
Oh is that like a big no-no here? o_O

No it's just one of those things that I feel bad about. But when I do, I end up asking if it's okay if I post there. It's a habit I've got...

Reyoki 05-10-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Umaeril (Post 1176423)
But why would you, Reyoki, upset people?

Hey, it's not like I go out of my way to do it... it just sort of... happens...

HABIT 05-10-2012 03:13 AM

the welcoming forum and central square are my main stays here. The music forum and life issues are other places you'll see me sometimes. I like trying to help with problems where I can.

Kaderin Triste 05-10-2012 04:09 AM

Hmmm....I don't really go to many places. Mainly the forum games and a couple of hangouts. I have a hard time finding my subscriptions (it's inconvenient to find) so I haven't bothered using that function to keep track of the main places I chat in.

Rem 05-11-2012 07:57 AM

I just go where ever I wanna~! Then I butt into the conversation with terrible jokes and even more terrible pick-up lines, make all and sundry annoyed/offended/enraged/turned-on, and then POOF I am gone like the proverbial ninja, never to be seen agaaaain~ ~~~ ~