Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   OOC (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   OOC: PurpleBox & Sternum (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22500)

daikokunyo 05-03-2017 11:30 PM

OOC: PurpleBox & Sternum

An OOC for me and PurpleBox.
Our RP

PurpleBox 05-03-2017 11:49 PM

im so excited to get this thing started *wooooooo* :)

daikokunyo 05-04-2017 12:17 AM

Me too!! :f-wants: *flails* :f-squee:
By the way, I didn't know Kat left Syn :o not that I'm surprised. That site is like the prototype of degeneration through neglect. :p-frown:

PurpleBox 05-04-2017 12:44 AM

Kat was the only good rp person i found on there.... the few that i tried to keep up with ended up ditching me... with no warning.... and ditching the site too so yeah... love their avi's though lol.

Should i post first in the rp?? cause if so then i might have to wait till tomorrow morning >C< i need sleep....-.-

daikokunyo 05-04-2017 12:58 AM

I swear, it's difficult nowadays to find long term people. Kat is the only one I could find. And there was also Okami Ameras on Recl but that was lost since Recl is blocked for me now :s-ugh:
Yeah I thought the style of the avis and items there was pretty unique haha.

Yeah would make sense for you to post first, and no prob I can wait ^^ my time zone is Indian Standard Time so I'm used to it haha. Have a good sleep <3

PurpleBox 05-04-2017 09:22 PM

so yeah i desided to have it so Vale still thinks of himself as male even if he's ina female version of his body now. lol

daikokunyo 05-04-2017 10:46 PM

Thanks for clarifying 'cause I was confused for a moment :s-sweat: like 'So he doesn't have both at the same time? He has a V and he has bewbs? wut' :s-laugh:

I shall get to writing a reply post now :f-squee:

PurpleBox 05-04-2017 10:49 PM

whoo whooo!!!! lol in my mind it made sence that he get sent off as a girl.... and that the witch changes him back after a bit as he is truly miserable as a girl.... at least physicly lol. He'll still have the lower girl bits along with his boy bits but yeah lol.

daikokunyo 05-04-2017 11:16 PM

That makes a lot of sense :p-nod: would the change back would happen on or before their wedding night because I'm guessing that's when he'd have to reveal?
Posted :f-squee:

PurpleBox 05-04-2017 11:21 PM

I'm thinking before.... that way Vale is even MORE nervous lol. Should you play the witch or should I?? Cause by the wedding night they'd be married.... so yeah lol.

**edited

On the weddign night like after the ceremony kind of thing

daikokunyo 05-04-2017 11:38 PM

Oooh good plan :f-squee:
I think we could each control the witch as suits the RP? Kind of like an NPC. That would be convenient.

Yeah after the ceremony, when they're supposed to sleep together the first time... so that by the time Torquil finds out it's too late :s-laugh:

PurpleBox 05-04-2017 11:43 PM

coolio that works ^^, i want the witches name to be Maria though..... is that ok??OvO

daikokunyo 05-05-2017 12:17 AM

Sure :s-smile:

PurpleBox 05-07-2017 11:48 PM

Hey sorry i havent posted yet, life got really crazy after friday... both my friends and family wanted to trow me birhtday parties.... so ive had two.... an dits drained my energy >c< im not a social event type person... even among my friends and fam..... i'll answer the rp tomorrow as soon as i can!!!

daikokunyo 05-08-2017 04:39 AM

Daww it's okay, don't stress over it! Real life comes first, and you can get to the RP whenever you can. Hope you had fun with the celebrations :s-smile:

PurpleBox 05-08-2017 10:38 PM

They where ok lol... my families one was a bit to much... like always....when your a introvert born into a family of extroverts lol