Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Weird/Funny Dreams (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280)

Alpha 05-17-2012 01:00 PM

Weird/Funny Dreams

Well, I apparently was determined to have a series of weird dreams last night, one of which being that I had been given a purple name here as staff. Naturally I kinda freaked out and jumped onto Tris to make sure my name was still the same color that I remembered it (i.e. good ole Black).

So, anyone else have any to share?

Yokuutsu 05-17-2012 11:33 PM

Do you count dreams that you aren't completely sure were dreams as weird?

Because I have a few those.

Here's one that's just weird.

Background first: My dad died less than 6 months before this dream. We sold his truck (dunno before or after). I was entering college a few months after he died.

So, I was driving in my dad's truck. I have no clue where I was though. For some reason my math professor was in there. No clue on that either. For some reason, the brakes weren't working so I couldn't stop at stop signs at all (no street lights).

No one got hurt or anything in my dream. It was just random.

Alyssia 05-17-2012 11:56 PM

I had a dream that I was looking out of the window, on the first floor of the house. This house was situated on the bottom of a hill. I was looking at the house on top of the hill...which had a farm.

After some time passes, I saw a cat pop out of the fence where the farm was. It charged down the hill and began to attack the screen over the window; and bolted back up the hill.

It just kept doing this over and over again, till it had removed the majority of the screen.

Ae86 05-19-2012 12:07 AM

The last dream I had, (which was a couple days ago)
Was I was driving my car, and I went to hit the brakes to go around the corner, and the breaks went out, I went ended up going off a cliff, a very big cliff.. I remember falling and falling and then right when I hit the ground, I woke up. It was pretty trippy. I had that weird. wake up shake

Umaeril 05-19-2012 12:18 PM

Sometimes in my dreams I am someone else. I have seen myself in a mirror and I was a woman in the Victorian era. Also I have been a boy in dreams. The same boy but not in this era. These are recurring dreams I wont bore with the details. Interesting topic.

Kotomi 05-26-2012 01:48 AM

hmm last dream I remember I just kept running not like in fear but was running because I was having fun running
it sort of confused me but I've been wanting to get better at running like how I was in the dream

hmm normally my dreams take a whole page of typing but this was the shortest one I remember hmm

Addy 05-26-2012 01:09 PM

The last dream I had, I woke up, knowing it was extremely vivid and detailed, and really long - but I had to answer the phone right when I woke up, and so immediately forgot every detail. I really hate when that happens. I have the memory of "hey this happened" but I have no idea WHAT happened. It's odd.

Alpha 05-26-2012 01:45 PM

I've had that happen to me quite often. I guess the best thing to do for that kind of situation would be to have a pen and paper handy to write it down when you first wake up. Makes for some interesting reading later on.

Hero 05-26-2012 05:28 PM

Uh..I remember running around this giant mall like place with a friend of mine
It was freaking huge and it had pretty much everything
We were...looking for someone? I had this feeling like she lost something and we were going to look for it but it's strange cause I had this feeling that I was trying to 'protect' her from something and I noticed I was treating her like a little kid
(which is kind of strange since she's older than me)

It was very strange cause most of the dreams I have aren't that peaceful.

Addy 06-03-2012 06:35 PM

I had several dreams about going to work, working, and dealing with all sorts of crazy shit at work.

Then I woke up and went to work. ahahahaaaa. :T

Echo-chan713 06-03-2012 09:55 PM

I've been having pony dreams O_O in an "Adult" world

Wicked 06-04-2012 08:58 AM

My eyes were closed but I hadn't really dozed off yet.. we had Tron playing on the TV so I know for sure that less than five minutes had elapsed based on which scene was playing when I rolled over to try and sleep and which scene was on when I started freaking out.

I had a very vivid image of walking across a floor
where the boards had spaces in between
and you could see down to the next level.
Someone was looking back at me.

I freaked OUT and couldn't fall asleep for hours after that. I tried to explain it to my husband but he could not fathom why it disturbed me THAT much.

I still don't know why.

Echo-chan713 06-04-2012 11:18 AM

For some reason I don't find it disturbing, just odd.