Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What I did Today that was good was.. (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9605)

Natsunaine 09-28-2012 06:20 AM

What I did Today that was good was..

I looked about the older threads and didn't notice something like this, Through the years of my issues with life I have found out thtat it helps to look at even a single day and pick out what you did to help not only you but other people and reflect on it, To prove to yourself that you are not only a good person but you are worth something as well. So here is my thought This thread is going to be used to allow people to post once a day about something they did to improve not only there day but another person's day as well.
Ill start.

What I Did today that was good was.. I Drove my Freinds to an Event at the Topeka Capital today where they were playing Grease. So that they could see someone who they haven't seen in a while.
~~~~~~~~~
No mean or rude comments in this thread or ill kindly ask you to leave and place you on a black list.

Lucid: 09-28-2012 10:53 AM

This is a really fantastic idea for a thread! I think everyone should strive to be able to post here every day!

It's still early in the day today so I haven't interacted with other human beings yet. >.> But what I did good yesterday was take over the washing of dishes from my husband (usually his chore when I cook) so he could relax and play a video game, because he had a long day of working on a hard project.

Natsunaine 09-28-2012 06:29 PM

I thought it would be a good idea Lucid i was hoping that someone would like it ^^

What I did good Today was that I got up and pushed myself to get on the net so i wouldn't worry my freinds, and i also helped one of my freinds get past a relationship issue ^^

Lucid: 09-28-2012 08:13 PM

What a coincidence! Today one of my friends had her first fight with her boyfriend and was very stressed out about it and all the projects she had going on, so I listened while she vented about the things stressing her out in her life and I rubbed her shoulders for her. C:

Poggio 09-28-2012 10:25 PM

:3 I feel extremely vain saying this but what I did good today was not give up.

Lucid: 09-28-2012 10:54 PM

You don't need to feel so vain; I think that's a great thing! C: Sharing accomplishments is good!

Lestrade 09-29-2012 12:26 AM

I let my nephew sit on me while he was playing video games even though it wasn't very comfortable, because he wanted to be near me XD

woopdidoodoo 09-29-2012 01:56 AM

I put my own wants aside to let my other half do what he wanted to do
today as he's been depressed so wanted to cheer him up.

Natsunaine 09-29-2012 04:08 AM

Yay my Thread is getting Attention ^^

I helped someone push there car off the road :D

Pinkie 09-29-2012 10:54 AM

Lets see for me today...I woke up at 4am to drive a friend and her hubby to the air port...that was funnzies lol

woopdidoodoo 09-30-2012 12:14 AM

we have aviaries I've been looking after the birds as my other half isn't well so thats good isn't it? lol I fed them all today on top of the ones I feed normally, it takes about half an hour.

Natsunaine 09-30-2012 06:02 PM

Umm let seee *thinks* Ooh today im going to crash at my freinds house so i can help her move tomorrow!

Ginger 09-30-2012 08:17 PM

I've been trying to get my bird back to good health but he is sick. Sometimes he seems like he's doing better but I think his digestion is off track because he's been eating a lot.

Natsunaine 10-02-2012 07:44 AM

Well for yesterday (10/1/12) i Helped my friend move to a new apartment that was so tiring X_X

Lucid: 10-02-2012 12:57 PM

Today I will be volunteering at an event sponsored by student alumni.

Batty 10-02-2012 01:48 PM

More positivity! <3 We definitely needed a thread like this.

Lets see.. what I did good day.. at least, so far?
I did an hours worth of kickboxing?

But in a minute here, I'm going to be walking to get my mom something to eat. I know, I know. My "good" things are lame. xD