Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   ( ( (Come on in, the water's....wet) ) ) ) ~Merskelly's Pond Hangout (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23647)

Espy 02-25-2019 05:52 AM

If you liked the second one, CRT's playlist is in my siggy.

Merskelly Metalien 02-25-2019 06:00 AM

? e.e Where?? Ohhhh! 0.0;! hehe, x'D honestly totally overlooked it..

Wow, that's some good stuff. o-o Kinda want to make a Mer-alien techno, creepy and weird joke music playlist now...hmmm.

Espy 02-25-2019 06:10 AM

Playlists are really fun to make. More fun to listen to afterwards. My character playlists kind of just... keep growing.

And yes, most of CRT's playlist is from Cytus 2.

Need to go to catch a bit of shut-eye, tossing another playlist in here; that one's full of *really* different genres of music, but they're all genres and songs that I love.

Merskelly Metalien 02-25-2019 12:41 PM

I have no clue what game that is, <x} but the music is awesome!

I had to knock out too, but I'm still sleepy because I'm up super early (for me) I typically am up around close to noon..>->; so I might nap..sssoon.
I'll check it out tho when I wake. ^-^ *blows bubble*
Until then feel free to check out my lonely playlist thread here.

-w- Night night~ *sleeps under the pond water*

Stabbsworth 02-25-2019 01:16 PM

I don't really make playlists. Though, I can see the appeal.

Espy 02-26-2019 12:04 AM

Cytus 2 is a rhythm game from Rayark; they also made Cytus, Deemo, and VOEZ. Base game's free, should try it out if you're interested.

I've only started making playlists relatively recently.

Merskelly Metalien 02-26-2019 12:20 AM

I'm up! >~0; *floods bubbles from skelly-teeth* Keh-! I'm awake! x-x; And now my sleep schedule is most likely all thrown off...pheh. -~- Not like that hasn't happened before.

Oh no way! I've only ever played VOEZ before. :] Might indeed check it out.

I've been making playlists since I had music libraries. -w- They weren't very good ones, and most had repeat songs, >.>; or like clashing genres..but I got better at it.
I'm still adding to playlists. x]
They're really small compared to most actually, and a little disorganized now. :c ...maybe I should re-organize them a bit.

Espy 02-26-2019 12:51 AM

...you overslept too?

Merskelly Metalien 02-26-2019 12:53 AM

>->; yehuh...it happens every now and then..
*rubs skull* always feel like a drooly mess of cushy garbage after but eh, *shrug*
I get over it. -w- With tea..and some minor productiveness. Maybe.

Espy 02-26-2019 12:55 AM

...I should have had caffeinated tea today. But the last time I did that, I was awake until 5am.

More accurately, I was drifting in and out of consciousness and dreaming that I was awake with no idea whether I actually was.

Merskelly Metalien 02-26-2019 01:06 AM

Ohhh yeahh… o-<; oof.
Hate when that happens. :[ Then I feel like I jumped into a pool that people are upset at me for jumping into.

I'm trying to go to bed less late, >.>; well...not really trying. >w>;
Per se.
But getting to bed around 1 am or so is the goal for now. <x] ...I'm a night owl, what can I say? It's such a crime hehe.

Stabbsworth 02-26-2019 01:18 PM

Caffeine kinda calms me down. It's a weird brain thing that I'm not going to question.

Merskelly Metalien 02-28-2019 12:25 AM

Thinking about opening a little art shop for runes or aurum. :/ Now that I've got me a super duper mediocre pen/stylus that can work with my touchpad, :) I can do tha art now! *flails fishy arms*
I'll have to doodle some sample works first tho.
As it is,..I'm still working on my sig-art (a little too hard). >n>; Been three days now. Don't want my hand to cramp too much.

But after I update my siggy I can start to build the shop. :] Never tried it before..but would anyone be interested? o.o I wonder..?

Stabbsworth 02-28-2019 11:52 AM

I'd like to do that as well, honestly. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Then again, I haven't posted any of my art on this site.

Merskelly Metalien 03-02-2019 03:33 AM

^~^; All I got is my sig art that I didn't work too hard on, heh.

I'm just about through with my new siggy art though. :]
Then all that's left to do is doodle up the examples for the shop. :/ But, er...I'm not super sure what I should doodle. I can draw animals to a degree, and I've got two certain chibi-styles down, but who to doodle. :[ Maybe one of my OCs? Hmmm..

KittyBeary 03-02-2019 04:37 AM

Hello ouo

And that's nice sig art