Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Art & Writing (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Poor Fanfic writing (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22506)

Boris 05-20-2017 01:48 PM

To Quiet Man Cometh: I'll give that a read when I can, and that's cool that you found Trisphee through a fanfic. Well I stumble upon that fanfic you found this site on when I go through your fic?

Kaderin: I never watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but if you can make it interesting, I can give it a read.

Coda: Oh! Oh! I can't wait to read it!

Quiet Man Cometh 05-20-2017 09:09 PM

I make no references to it. It was called "Onward to Trisphee" and was written by Demonskid. I will be on ff in Gundam Wing somewhere, I assume, though you could ask DK about it. It was unfinished but I got curious and checked this site out.

Kaderin Triste 05-22-2017 03:42 PM

Boris: Haha...I'll have to work on it more. I always have really great ideas for it when I'm at work, but forget them by the time I get home.
XD

TwinkleQueen 06-01-2017 08:20 PM

I have sort of a soft spot for crack fanfiction and troll fanfiction... you know, the kind that's intentionally written to be so nonsensical and messed up you're left questioning whether or not whoever wrote it was hopped up on something when they sat at their computer and started typing. I mean, you know it's probably a joke, but considering half of the other things you've come across online you sometimes can't help but wonder if this was someone's genuine attempt at crafting their first literary masterpiece.

Boris 06-10-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste (Post 1777317)
Boris: Haha...I'll have to work on it more. I always have really great ideas for it when I'm at work, but forget them by the time I get home.
XD

Do you have any notepads or something you can use to write your ideas down?

TwinkleQueen: I'm tempted to write such a fanfic now.

17th 06-13-2017 01:44 AM

My first and probably longest fanfic was one I co-wrote with a girl I knew in middle school. It was Harry Potter-based and we each had made up our own magical ladies, hah. It's not even that I think it's the worst thing ever, I just remember wanting to write it because I really wanted to be dating Draco Malfoy at the time :p-mischievous:

It was a huge self-insert fanfic...which are the only fanfic I ever wrote, apparently!

Boris 06-15-2017 02:13 PM

I never thought of that, but I did want to be in a relationship with Marth and Roy, which was why I included them in my fanfic... didn't write much.

I like that you wrote the Harry Potter self-insert fanfic just to date him Draco.

Gogandantes 08-11-2019 10:59 PM

I absolutely love writing poor fan fics lolol I have ideas all the time but I never have time to write all of them. I post all mine on my deviant art if you want to click the link in my sig. im hopeing I can get some interest and get a web site following but I don't think that will ever happen lol.