Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A genuine "Thank You" (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23966)

Merskelly Metalien 11-05-2019 01:24 PM

A genuine "Thank You"

Hey, so, I know Thanksgiving is like, more than weeks away, but I thought I’d just be early with the thankfulness vibes. (just so I don’t gotta do it later, and also because I feel like it right now.) >->
Just felt like expressing my gratefulness for having found a new avi forum site community to be a part of again. <:] It means more to me than I initially felt. I still feel alone, and stuck, and ashamed, and worthless at times, but…

mdom 11-05-2019 01:28 PM

Thank you for trusting us and staying here. Our community wouldn't be the same without you <3

Kory 11-05-2019 03:05 PM

I want to thank you for even being here, Merskelly!

I always look forward to reading your posts here :D
I feel like I can relate to you often.

edit;
There's a sad face in my title in this post???
I didn't put that there!

Glitch 11-05-2019 03:44 PM

I luffles you!!! Thank you for being here :>

Merskelly Metalien 11-06-2019 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdom (Post 1923957)
Thank you for trusting us and staying here. Our community wouldn't be the same without you <3

Thanks so much! <:} Gosh, it seems, I've been accepted as one of their own. <3
xD Phase Two can begin!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ava (Post 1923968)
I want to thank you for even being here, Merskelly!

I always look forward to reading your posts here :D
I feel like I can relate to you often.

edit;
There's a sad face in my title in this post???
I didn't put that there!

<:} Awh! That's sweet of ya.
Well, <u< you're welcome I suppose.

huhhhhI think that's just the sad lookin' face of compassion and confusion? <8/ *shrug*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1923974)
I luffles you!!! Thank you for being here :>

^-^ Aww. Bubble luffles to you too Glitch! :] Thank you for havin' me on the show-, err I mean, site. x}

bluebird 11-06-2019 03:44 AM

aww shucks, skelly, thank you for being part of the community! your presence is a gift in itself. the old school emojis your posts are nostalgic and a joy to see around the site. i feel young again looking at them haha

Merskelly Metalien 11-06-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 1924200)
aww shucks, skelly, thank you for being part of the community! your presence is a gift in itself. the old school emojis your posts are nostalgic and a joy to see around the site. i feel young again looking at them haha

<x} Thank you sweet-o bluebird-o! I didn't think they had that much of an effect. o.o huh. Well, maybe because I've been using them all the flippin' time in everything since like 2008. <xD

Major 11-06-2019 06:07 PM

It was so sweet to see you pour your heart out to us here on Trisphee! I feel like I have a good bit in common with you. I LOOOOOOVE old school Twilight Zone, too, by the way!

I, too, understand what it's like being quiet and withdrawn IRL. However, if I'm around the right people, I have trouble controlling the volume of my vOICE!

Thank you for your kind words, Merskelly. :)

Death by Mirrors 11-07-2019 05:25 AM

Wanted to answer this in a similarly long winded post with several spoilers, but then I noticed I don't have much to say besides I'm glad you're here on Tris, and always enjoy reading your comments. So thanks for sticking around!

Merskelly Metalien 11-07-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major (Post 1924275)
It was so sweet to see you pour your heart out to us here on Trisphee! I feel like I have a good bit in common with you. I LOOOOOOVE old school Twilight Zone, too, by the way!

I, too, understand what it's like being quiet and withdrawn IRL. However, if I'm around the right people, I have trouble controlling the volume of my vOICE!

Thank you for your kind words, Merskelly. :)

My heart is a soggy towel which smells of fresh lotion and a hint of burnt oil. x} So, I'm glad it was able to communicate my feelings fairly successfully, hehe!
:} I can relate for sure. ^-^ Even the most talkative of my classmates in my acting classes struggled with projecting their voices. O-o Wonder if it's a quiet person thing. Like, inside each of us, is a deafening cruise ship foghorn. xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors (Post 1924340)
Wanted to answer this in a similarly long winded post with several spoilers, but then I noticed I don't have much to say besides I'm glad you're here on Tris, and always enjoy reading your comments. So thanks for sticking around!

x} Awh. Well, thank YOU for enjoying my nonsense Death. :}
And for going along with it sometimes. x'D
I enjoy your nonsense too!

Stabbsworth 11-09-2019 02:11 PM

marina is a nice name.

also i found this site through galla. it's nice to get to know other people.

Merskelly Metalien 11-11-2019 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1924912)
marina is a nice name.

also i found this site through galla. it's nice to get to know other people.

^-^ Thank you. I always thought it sounded like a mermaid goddess name. But I had a period of childhood where I didn't like my name and wanted one that got me less attention. :] But the plus side was that it was tough for people to make my name into an easy nickname. x}
Like Melany or Amelia. >u>
I first confirmed my Trisphee account through Galla. :D And my mule acct. Galla is nice.

daikokunyo 11-12-2019 06:30 AM

:f-please: i'm happy you found Tris! it really is such a safe, comforting, supportive nook of the internet and you make it more so.

Merskelly Metalien 11-13-2019 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daikokunyo (Post 1925453)
:f-please: i'm happy you found Tris! it really is such a safe, comforting, supportive nook of the internet and you make it more so.

Thanks. <:} I'm really glad I'm a part of it..not posting much lately tho. I've just been kinda empty-feeling so, <:] *shrug* I'm trying to help myself more than I typically do. <:/ Which is not at all.
I'm glad I can vent n' stuff and spend time here though. ^-^