Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ............nevermind. *facepalm* (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1087)

SakuraMinamino 09-07-2010 11:42 PM

............nevermind. *facepalm*

EDIT: I swear to you, five minutes ago this was. not. working. However. It now seems to have magically fixed itself. So...move along. Nothing to see here. xDD

So normally I access Trisphee just fine through Google Chrome. But I was just checking on the site after the downtime (and to my joy, it was already back up!) So I typed in my username and password to log in. It pulled up the standard "Thank you for logging in, SakuraMinamino" message, and I clicked the redirect link. ...and I was logged out.

Tried this several more times, same issue. I saw I could still view the forums, so I even tried logging in through the forum login box instead of the one on the main site, thinking that could be the problem. No go. It says I'm logged in initially but it's like it's losing the fact that I'm logged in instantly or something?

I was about to go PM Ashurato frantically on another site when I decided to try it in Internet Explorer first. As you can see I am posting, obviously that worked. xD But the problem still remains that I can't log in using Chrome, which stinks because I love Chrome. xD And I was having no trouble at all using Chrome to log in until JUST before the downtime. I think I posted, like, fifteen seconds before the downtime started. Can anyone think of any reason why this would be the case, or is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Toriki 09-07-2010 11:44 PM

Try clearing your cache on Chrome?

SakuraMinamino 09-07-2010 11:46 PM

@Toriki: Yeah, I did try that, and it didn't work, unless for some reason its effects were delayed by about five minutes. xD No idea why it's magically working now, but it is. *nods* Thank you, though <3

Ashurato 09-07-2010 11:46 PM

Silly Sakura. I was looking forward to getting PM'ed frantically.

SakuraMinamino 09-07-2010 11:48 PM

Hahaha. *snuggles Ash* You have telekenetic powers that forewarned you of the impending PM? *grin*

Sei 09-07-2010 11:50 PM

It happened to me too on FF, but I deleted my cookies and it logged in perfectly. :3

Ashurato 09-07-2010 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SakuraMinamino (Post 75168)
Hahaha. *snuggles Ash* You have telekenetic powers that forewarned you of the impending PM? *grin*

I'm mod-tastic.

SakuraMinamino 09-08-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashurato (Post 75186)
I'm mod-tastic.

Hahaha. That you are, love. <3

Fenris 09-08-2010 12:05 AM

A lot of the problems are due to the server transfer, it will take a bit for all of them to be sorted out :)

SakuraMinamino 09-08-2010 12:32 AM

Thank you, Fen <3 ^^

Coda 09-08-2010 09:27 AM

What you're describing is a cookie issue, and removing your cookies for trisphee.com will solve the problem whenever it comes up. It's mostly a result of the server transfer -- the settings for the cookies changed a little bit so your browser sends two conflicting sets of cookies.