Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Kory's Sad and Lonely Hangout for Sad and Lonely Souls (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24012)

Kory 12-13-2019 10:43 PM

Kory's Sad and Lonely Hangout for Sad and Lonely Souls

I don't think many people will post here... ;w;

I've been feeling under the weather and I feel weird posting in other's threads.

So I am starting my own.
To those who know me from other avatar sites, you'll know this thread has a much different vibe to it than my usual "Hippie Hangout".

I guess I just want to post more, but without the hassle of angering people or getting on their nerves, you know?

Mekatra 12-13-2019 10:50 PM

I don't think you've been getting on anyone's nerves.

Kory 12-13-2019 11:07 PM

Maybe not..
I know I tend to be overly sensitive sometimes though... ;-;
But I feel this would be like... my little "safe space".

How are you, Mekatra?

MafiaBear 12-13-2019 11:26 PM

Hewwo :V

I dun think you're getting on anyone's nerves

Mekatra 12-13-2019 11:39 PM

I'm here. It's been so busy lately that I've had a hard time decompressing like I need to.

How are ou holding up?

MafiaBear 12-13-2019 11:42 PM

I've been stressed from dealing with family and recent issues that I forget stuff. x___X

Kory 12-13-2019 11:51 PM

Hi MafiaBear
I completely forgot about the holidays!
I think that could be contributing to some of my stress lately too. :(

Is it a "good" busy, Mekarta?
Regardless, good or bad busy can still be extremely stressful.

Do either of you have plans for the holidays?
My parents and I are not going to do anything special.
We are not even going to cook anything. We'll probably order pizza and watch movies or something because we really can't be assed to do all the *fancy* stuff this year..

MafiaBear 12-14-2019 12:28 AM

Yeaup.
(Ignore the fact that I'm on my mule right now LOL)
But yes, I usually get a little stressed around this time. ;n; But the worst I think is gone cause Thanksgiving always seems to be the worst of it and then Xmas isn't as bad.

Panda 12-14-2019 12:32 AM

Dropping by to show some loves!

daikokunyo 12-14-2019 05:41 AM

i don't think you're getting on anyone's nerves, but it's nice that you're making a place for yourself to be extra comfortable :f-heart:

Espy 12-14-2019 07:16 AM

I 100% understand the thing with not posting bc you’re worried you’ll get on people’s nerves. I get that feeling a lot on other sites but never felt that way here. (Then again, we don’t have any hangouts with a “PRIVATE HANGOUT” sign out front, unlike... uh... some places.)

Hrm. Maybe I should actually make my own permathread instead of constantly having temp threads during events.

MafiaBear 12-14-2019 07:46 AM

Yeah, and this isn't like Gaia where 2/3 of the people are dumb trolls who just sh*tpost stupid stuff and they judge YOU for replying that they're stupid. :'D idk

daikokunyo 12-14-2019 09:07 AM

not just private hangouts, but some sites have actual cliques. tris doesn't have such problems, thankfully, even if some people only post in certain threads. everyone talks to everyone for the most part.

Espy 12-14-2019 12:29 PM

1.) Augh. Cliques.

2.) Love your siggy link.

daikokunyo 12-14-2019 01:09 PM

yeah, cliques suck. boo cliques. boo people who are complicit in cliques for being complicit in cliques.

thank you. :f-veryhappy: chocobo is such a goldmine of good quotes that i couldn't decide on one, and finally decided this link was better.

littl3chocobo 12-14-2019 02:30 PM

oh man, i'm feeling personally attacked here. what i do with my schnoz is my own private thing. i'mma make a private club where you and espy aren't invited and i'mm pick it until it falls off! >:P

nah, nah, seriously though i never felt you were being annoying or anything but i am pleased to have one more place to post XD fair warning though, its december which is my busy art month and one of my favorite games had a big update so a lot of my free time is spent mutilating code