Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ello. I'm new here. o.o (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9406)

TaAshe 09-10-2012 02:37 AM

Ello. I'm new here. o.o

You should have seen how long it took me to figure out where the eyes were. I swear I face-palmed when I found them. I was almost about to give up and just go with an eyeless avater. xD lawl

Sorry, pardon my dumb moment. I couldn't help but laugh at myself for a good three minutes. Anywho, I'm TaAshe. Nice to be here and I'm hoping I can make some friends on here. I swear I'm sitting here at 2am typing this no wonder I couldn't find my eyes. My cold medicine must be kicking in.

Here's a few things I enjoy. I love drawing, role playing( board games and text based). Also I like writing and enjoy rambling though that last bit you could probably guess.

I really hope someone who reads this gets a pretty good laugh too about the eyeless avatar incident of mine.

Asami 09-10-2012 02:44 AM

Welcome!
Its okay most people don't know where the eyes are (x

Alpha 09-10-2012 02:47 AM

Welcome to Trisphee! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

And it's fine, it has happened at all of us at one point. The system takes a little bit to get used to, but once you get used to it, it has any number of options to customize and create amazing avis.

TaAshe 09-10-2012 02:51 AM

@Asami: Thank you. Ha-ha okay I suppose I'm normal then. I do like the avatars though they're pretty nice compared to most sites I've been on. By the way, I really like yours.

@Alpha: Thank you. It was pretty funny though when I realized were they where. xD I know I've been browsing through the forums just looking at different people's avatars.

Nexess 09-10-2012 03:01 AM

Hiii 8D Welcome to Tris!

We have a fancy RP forum >___> I think you'll like it :]

Asami 09-10-2012 03:37 AM

Thank you<3
These avatars really are fun to play with^^

TaAshe 09-10-2012 03:47 AM

@Nexess: He-he. I've actually been lurking around in the role play forum. I've been checking out different games. ;)

Ashy 09-10-2012 04:06 AM

dont worry, i couldnt find the free clothing on my first visit ><

welcome to tris! :D

TaAshe 09-10-2012 04:11 AM

@Asami: You're welcome. I can see that too. :D

@Ashy: Now I feel a bit better. Made me laugh at least and thank you.

Ashy 09-10-2012 04:25 AM

Oh yeah, we just released today a new crane game you should be able to see the button bottom right. You can play that 3 times for free, it also gives aurum so you can buy some fancy clothes :D

Illusion 09-10-2012 05:21 AM

*Face palms for you*
It must be the cold medicine! xDDD

TaAshe 09-10-2012 07:21 AM

@Ashy: Yes, I played that actually just a bit ago. Thanks for the tip. Oh fancy clothes. *holds pinky up* xD he-he

@Illusion: I really think that contributed to my brain lapse last night. Heck, I'm still pretty loopy right now. Who knows what I'll do next. lol

Hero 09-10-2012 06:00 PM

Welcome to Trisphee
I hope you like it here
c:

Espy 09-10-2012 06:23 PM

Welcome to Tris. (What's with the sudden influx of newbies?)

Glad you found your eyes. I suppose that can be a bit frightening, walking around blind...

Do you prefer to be called...erm...Ashe, or just TaAshe?

TaAshe 09-10-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1356470)
Welcome to Tris. (What's with the sudden influx of newbies?)

Glad you found your eyes. I suppose that can be a bit frightening, walking around blind...

Do you prefer to be called...erm...Ashe, or just TaAshe?

Ashe is fine. My real name is Ashley. So anything with Ashe in it would be suitable to call me.

And yes, I bumped into a lot of things while I was trying to find my eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hero (Post 1356426)
Welcome to Trisphee
I hope you like it here
c:

Thank you.

NikkoGallarado 09-10-2012 07:50 PM

Hello and welcome~ I do hope you enjoy your stay here and if you wanna chat you can find me all over the site.

I am the manry-est of men!