Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Roleplayers' Realm (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Barker likes writing way too much. (OPEN RP THREAD) (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23668)

Stabbsworth 01-04-2019 01:04 PM

Barker likes writing way too much. (OPEN RP THREAD)

Howdy, this is Barker's writing thread. Where we can do collaborative writing, or roleplay, as it's now known as.

BASE RULES:
- no godmodding
- keep it safe for work, light gore is allowed with content warnings. i think there's spoiler tags, use those?
- swearing's also allowed, as long as it's within trisphee's rules.
- just follow trisphee's rules, basically.
- have so much bloody fun.
- no need for character profiles. just jump in with whatever muse you want. you wanna test a muse? go ahead.
- break the fourth wall if u want to tbh.

i'll be posting up a proper starter or something in a moment. also, feel free to use rp icons if you can figure out how to get them on here.

this is my first roleplay thread, let me know if you want smth changed please.

Stabbsworth 01-04-2019 01:06 PM

Barker is currently playing Cookie Clicker. He's just staring at the cookie count and watching it go up. It's a marvel that he has not unfocused yet.

Oh, wait. He has.

Joy.

He just purchases another temple with the required amount of cookies. He got bored of coding, so instead he's procrastinating by playing Cookie Clicker. Please come bother him.

Merskelly Metalien 01-04-2019 04:14 PM

>8O "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAUU!" *flops into Cookie Clicker from the sky* "Oofh!" >n< Merskelly brushes herself off and gets up, slapping her skull back into place and rolling her eye around in it's socket. <x[ "Ahhh...I should've brought a jelly cushie." ono "Heyyyy! Wait a sec-!" >:[ *puts hands on hips* "This isn't the Hotel Hauntaroo at all!" She doesn't seem to be aware of where she is and who is watching her.

Stabbsworth 01-05-2019 04:08 PM

There's an exclamation of alarm when Merskelly literally falls into the tab that he currently has open, playing Cookie Clicker, before Barker immediately silences himself.

The first thing that comes out of his mouth is not a very happy thing.

"Not you again! Haven't I told you not to trespass on my--!"

He realizes that this distinctly not-human person is in the laptop. This is not going to end well.

"How are you even in the computer."

Merskelly Metalien 01-05-2019 04:20 PM

o-o ?! "Wut!" *looks around cluelessly* >8. "Whosaidat?!"
She then looks up at Barker from behind the monitor screen. O.O "WOahh, a breakfast boi!" She documents Barker in an audio recording device. >:/ "I seem to have stumbled into someone's weird organization farm. Now the leader of it seems to have noticed my presence. Although, I just got here. He seems alert and all-seeing. I should proceed with careful steps."

Derpy McBlueEyes 01-05-2019 06:17 PM

While Barker is distracted, Derpy sneaks in. Upon seeing the cookie game, he squeals excitedly and dashes forward. "COOKIES!" He climbs up and begins mashing laptop keys, trying to make the computer give him a cookie. "GIMMIE COOKIE!"

Merskelly Metalien 01-05-2019 06:23 PM

O~O;! "Cripes! There's two cookie lords!" Merskelly looks up at a big Derpy from beyond the screen. "And one of them really wants the cookies." o.o "Note: Find a means to transport cookies." >:/ *works to create a machine while munching on a cookie*

Stabbsworth 01-07-2019 12:09 PM

He just stares at this, before gently taking Derpy off the keyboard.

"You are not a program. Why are you in the damn computer?"

Derpy McBlueEyes 01-07-2019 12:50 PM

Derpy flails as he is lifted away, still trying to hit the keys. "But I want a cookie!" he wails loudly. He waits a moment, then hops up onto Barker's lap and reaches out with one paw to try to sneakily tap at the keyboard again. He's not as good at being a ninja as he thinks.

Stabbsworth 01-07-2019 12:55 PM

"You'll get a cookie in a bit, jeez."

Grumpy void dog is grumpy.

Merskelly Metalien 01-07-2019 04:54 PM

:c "Computer?".... *is making a ridiculous looking matter transporter in the shape of a duck* ono "Oh no. So it's true. The matrix is real." @-@ "Everything is a simulation...a twisted game. A bunch of ones and zeros..."

-w- "Eh." *shrug* "I've been in worse realities." *munches on cookie* >:} "I hope you're not going to flip flop with terror once I totally flood your world with delicious cookies. Heheheh."

Stabbsworth 01-08-2019 10:20 AM

"Nah, I'm just gonna sit on me arse and drink an energy drink. One of those large cans, aye?"

Barker, what's with the accent change. Oh no.

"Ye know, it'd be nice if you weren't in me computer. I don't need you stealing my files."

Merskelly Metalien 01-09-2019 04:10 AM

o-o ? Merskelly looks around, shifting her eye in her socket. "Is there anything cool to steal though??" *tightens screw for crazy ducky matter transporter* "Or is it just a bunch of numbers and stuff?" /:[ "Lemme see..." She climbs out of the game window and onto the desktop, floating over to a folder, looking through it casually. :/ "Hmmm,..oh? What's this? :] Fan-fiction??"
*flips another page* o-o;...o_o;...*flips another page*...0-o;?…"ohh." o-o *slowly nods*

Espy 01-09-2019 05:09 AM

<...That's a bit rude.>

The voice -- it isn't so much a voice as a thought that manifests in Merskelly's consciousness -- comes from nowhere and everywhere at once.

<I probably wouldn't enjoy it if someone flipped through my subroutines as if my systems were a public library.>

Stabbsworth 01-09-2019 11:12 AM

He doesn't have a fanfiction folder. All of his fanfiction is on Google Docs.

Whoever the fuck made a fanfiction folder is going to get launched into the sun. Barker just pets Derpy quietly. He is not amused at this current turn of events.

Merskelly Metalien 01-10-2019 02:09 AM

ono;;! "Good gravy who was that?!" *shuts folder and puts it back, floating down under the taskbar to hide* O_O; "Are you the god of the fanfiction?" :[ "And why is there nothing but robot romance stories in there?" <.<; *hides more, sorry for peeking in strange foreign-made folder* "I was just looking for something good to steal but, I don't see anything besides these cookies.." :[

Merskelly taps the ducky transporter machine and puts a cookie into it. Suddenly it gets sucked into the bill and the machine quacks, a large egg shaped carton materializing out of crazy green electricity and appearing in the room outside the computer next to Barker and Derpy. The egg case then cracks open revealing the single cookie inside it.
<:/ "hmmm..I can't see too good from in here. Did it make it??"