Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Pagan inn. Would love new visitors (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3451)

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:05 PM

Also, I noticed green is mentioned twice in the raven's corner and red isn't mentioned.

Oh, and thanks for the information. No wonder it is said that it is too heavy for the bedroom :p.

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 07:14 PM

Done right it can be fine, you just have to counter it well. Like light-wood furniture, pine or oak usually, makes it feel warm rather than overpowering, and cream accents tone it down too. Plus if you add a contrasting, cooler colour in somewhere (green or blue) like in a picture on the wall, it tones it down again.

Green twice . . . o.o i'm not sure if red was up or not when Tai-chan created Raven's Corner but i'll check that bit out now. Thanks for mentioning it.

Edit: you might have caught the word green in the money spell or the peridot info, or else the thread's glitchin somehow :D

Red will be in there soon, i've posted it a page or two before now, and it will be in the corner soon with the others. Don't worry, you were right to bring it up. Better to ask than not. :D

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:21 PM

Yeah thats true about the red in the bedroom then. XD My room is mostly blue and black lol.

ah is that happened? fair enough.

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 07:26 PM

Magnolia. Going red as soon as i get my own house :D My dream bedroom; not allowed to paint this one because my parents will be selling it soon and red can be hard to paint over.

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:29 PM

Oh that sounds cool raven :)

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 07:32 PM

Yep, so gonna happen. :D

Blue and black is a nice combination; most go for black and pink or purple. Bet it looks awesome.

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:33 PM

Well, my walls are painted blue. But, I have alot of black eh toys everywhere. :p It's pretty nice. :)

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 07:46 PM

Awesome. My rooms just random, with this great big blue trunk with all my witchy stuff inside taking up most of the space :D

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:49 PM

I don't have any witchy stuff unfortunately because I don't cast spells. I only use oracle cards every once in awhile but I do love pagan stuff though.

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 07:57 PM

It started off as one or two books and some crystals, now it's just grown into a massive collection of all sorts; herbs, crystals, books, candles, a little bit of everything really.

I was lucky; my nan, Goddess rest her, completely supported me in my chosen path and helped me learn the very basics without my knowing.

Sunako 05-20-2011 07:59 PM

Ah that's good then. My family is against it, but they don't mind the oracle cards as much.

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 08:02 PM

Most of my family is fine, they even boast about it, which gets quite funny. One or two don't, both my aunt and my youngest uncle on my dad's side think i'm nuts; when my cousin said she wanted to be a witch like me my aunt went beserk!

I found it funny. Bad me again :D

Sunako 05-20-2011 08:03 PM

Awww that's kinda amusing. My 11 year old cousin wants to be "goth" kinda like the things I'm into, which is amusing. So, I took her to a few goth stores.

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 08:13 PM

My cousin did the same, because i was gothic at the time. Still can be, just not as often, usually when i'm going out.

I can't find my malachite bracelet! :(

Sunako 05-20-2011 08:16 PM

Oh okay, yeah I wouldn't call myself a goth though even though I sorta fit the stereotype.

What is malachite?

Gallowsraven 05-20-2011 08:20 PM

A form of copper ore, a green stone with black bands, easily recognisable once you know what it looks like. properties are transformation and change, fortune, etc. . . .

it's become rarer now; the price of anything malachite used to be cheap and it's now gone up quite a bit. I'll see if i can get a decent picture . . .

http://www.theimage.com/gemstone/mal...malachite2.jpg