Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hello! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21498)

peore 01-14-2016 11:48 PM

Hello!

Hello All!
I am new to the site and I have no idea what I am doing. ^^;haha
It is nice to meet you all :)

Glitch 01-15-2016 02:18 AM

Yay you're here!!!!! I'm so happyyyy <3333333

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions you have I'ma do my best to help you navigate around here!

Salone 01-15-2016 02:38 AM

Ahoy new person! No worries mate, no one knows what they're doing. That's pretty much the theme for everything in life. So long as you know that you don't know what you're doing, you'll be fine. Unless you're in to...I don't know? Bungee jumping? Interpretive Pyrotechnics? Live Action Minesweeper? Okay so maybe there's a few things you should be learned on before doing them but this isn't one of them. ^^;

peore 01-15-2016 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1687263)
Yay you're here!!!!! I'm so happyyyy <3333333

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions you have I'ma do my best to help you navigate around here!

Yayyyyy!!!!Thank you Glitch for inviting me!!! ^^ It is really nice here, and thanks for the help <3

peore 01-15-2016 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salone (Post 1687268)
Ahoy new person! No worries mate, no one knows what they're doing. That's pretty much the theme for everything in life. So long as you know that you don't know what you're doing, you'll be fine. Unless you're in to...I don't know? Bungee jumping? Interpretive Pyrotechnics? Live Action Minesweeper? Okay so maybe there's a few things you should be learned on before doing them but this isn't one of them. ^^;

Hahaha, Live action Minesweeper sounds like it could be very fun or terribly dangerous.
Thanks for the heads up, (*^*)9" I will skip along the streets of Trisphee not knowing what I'm doing and enjoy every second! ^^)y

Glitch 01-15-2016 03:21 AM

In the avatar editor there is a section that says layering, you can use that to change the layers of the clothing items you have on ^_^ when you're on that screen it's like a drag and drop!

And no need to thank me I am thanking you because it's awesome that you joined XD

And now I don't have to poke you on fb all the time ouo

CupcakeDolly 01-15-2016 06:44 AM

Hello new person, and friend of Glitch! Welcome to Tris! Hope you like it here!
=3

Lucid: 01-15-2016 10:33 PM

Hello Peore! Lovely to meet you. Any friend of Glitch has got to be a cool person. Mind darkening up your font color, by chance though? It's just a touch difficult to read without highlighting. Also, don't let Salone trick you into playing Live Action Minesweeper. He cheats.

Edit;; OH MY GOSH Glitch just told me you live in my state. HIIIIII! **waves wildly at**

Ginger 01-16-2016 03:44 AM

Welcome to Trisphee!! Your avatar is already super cute :D

peore 01-16-2016 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glitch (Post 1687285)
In the avatar editor there is a section that says layering, you can use that to change the layers of the clothing items you have on ^_^ when you're on that screen it's like a drag and drop!

And no need to thank me I am thanking you because it's awesome that you joined XD

And now I don't have to poke you on fb all the time ouo

Yeah~! It has been a while since I have been on a forum... ( ^///^)

peore 01-16-2016 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CupcakeDolly (Post 1687295)
Hello new person, and friend of Glitch! Welcome to Tris! Hope you like it here!
=3

Thank you! It's nice to meet you as well :)

peore 01-16-2016 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucid: (Post 1687396)
Hello Peore! Lovely to meet you. Any friend of Glitch has got to be a cool person. Mind darkening up your font color, by chance though? It's just a touch difficult to read without highlighting. Also, don't let Salone trick you into playing Live Action Minesweeper. He cheats.

Edit;; OH MY GOSH Glitch just told me you live in my state. HIIIIII! **waves wildly at**

Hahaha, Hi~! oh you live in my state? Cool~ maybe we'll run into each other sometime
xD Sorry, my computer likes to lie to me about what colors are actually visible to others xD haha. Hopefully this color works??
Yeah~ Glitch is way cool ^^
ohhh~~~ Salone (o3o)/" it's not good to cheat.

peore 01-16-2016 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ginger (Post 1687406)
Welcome to Trisphee!! Your avatar is already super cute :D

Aww Thanks (*ยด ˘ `*).。oO ( ♡ )
Your avatar is also cute <3

ShadowGrimReaper87 01-16-2016 12:18 PM

Hello, I'm new as well! ^_^

Tas 01-18-2016 11:09 PM

helloooo, colorful text! Welcome!

Rozen 01-19-2016 12:22 AM

Hello, I'm new too. But I figured out the site a bit, I just don't know how to do the crane game thingy! -.- I don't know how to make the crane go down no matter what I do.