Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Games u played recently (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22736)

Foday 08-16-2017 07:43 PM

Games u played recently

What games have you been playing recently? I've been playing Dragon Nest and DFO becuz HDMI cord for my PlayStation broke so I'm stuck with computer games at the moment. How about you any fun games you been playin?

Quiet Man Cometh 08-17-2017 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foday (Post 1798968)
... I'm stuck with computer games at the moment. ...

I'm not sure I comprehend.

Foday 08-17-2017 01:33 PM

Just wanna kno wat games u been playin whether its a pc game or on a console doesnt really matter wat game have u been occupying ur time with

Foday 08-17-2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh (Post 1799142)
I'm not sure I comprehend.

My HDMI cord broke so i cant play my ps4 until i get a new one so ive just been playing pc games for now

Isis 08-19-2017 11:24 AM

I completed my 1st run of Western of Loathing, working on my 2nd. Super recommend, the jokes are great and the game is pretty chill... unless you want to solve some of the optional incredibly hard puzzles.

Foday 08-19-2017 06:14 PM

Ive actually never heard of that game

Foday 08-19-2017 06:15 PM

When I looked it up I recognized it from steam that game looks fun and hilarious

Coda 08-19-2017 08:36 PM

It's new, but it's based on Kingdom of Loathing, which I played in 2003-ish.

Foday 08-19-2017 09:49 PM

Oh ok never heard of that either ...

Foday 08-19-2017 09:49 PM

i looked it up earlier so i think i get the jist of it

Quiet Man Cometh 08-20-2017 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foday (Post 1799193)
My HDMI cord broke so i cant play my ps4 until i get a new one so ive just been playing pc games for now

It's more the "stuck" with computer games part. I rarely play console anymore, and play almost exclusively on PC so my first reaction to playing only computer games is "and this is a problem?" ;)

And lately it's been Guild Wars 2

daikokunyo 08-20-2017 01:11 AM

I play only VNs so I have 3 routes of Mystic Messenger left, Amnesia:Memories on hold and I'm waiting for when Dream Daddy and Nameless: The One Thing You Must Recall go on sale

bluebird 08-20-2017 01:42 AM

Yaaas Mystic Messenger. Did the V route come out yet? I can't believe it's happening. :0

I've been mainly playing mobile games like Fire Emblem: Heroes, Adventure Bar Story, Cytus, Drogo, Princess Closet (i...really don't like this "game", but I'm a completion-ist so I'm "playing" this through).

I don't game much on the computer anymore. Once in a blue moon, I have an urge to revisit old games such as zOMG, neopets, runescape, or that peasant game in homestar runner. #nostalgia addict

Foday 08-20-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh (Post 1799988)
It's more the "stuck" with computer games part. I rarely play console anymore, and play almost exclusively on PC so my first reaction to playing only computer games is "and this is a problem?" ;)

And lately it's been Guild Wars 2

I dont have a great computer its super old and can only do so much, so im usually on my Ps4 most of the time becuz all my friends are on it and my computer cant run any crazy game. ive been playing dragon nest but on the lowest quality. Also DFO i can only really play low quality games

Foday 08-20-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 1799993)
I don't game much on the computer anymore. Once in a blue moon, I have an urge to revisit old games such as zOMG, neopets, runescape, or that peasant game in homestar runner. #nostalgia addict

I was surprised when zOMG came back when i played it again i got mad money like a million per every enemy i killed and that was around the beach area but im on trisphee more than gaia now.

Foday 08-20-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sternum (Post 1799992)
I play only VNs so I have 3 routes of Mystic Messenger left, Amnesia:Memories on hold and I'm waiting for when Dream Daddy and Nameless: The One Thing You Must Recall go on sale

Sry but i dont know what VN means but i think i get what u mean