Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   OOC (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   OOC Purple Spider> > > Outbreak (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23345)

sylvanSpider 06-11-2018 07:50 PM

OOC Purple Spider> > > Outbreak

Aaaaaand here is where we can start putting what we've been messaging. This way it won't go away after a bit.

PurpleBox 06-11-2018 07:56 PM

wootwoot and yes we are sticking with the body idea XDXD

sylvanSpider 06-11-2018 09:10 PM

Okay, great great! Was hoping you'd say that, actually. I think it'd be interesting if they find the stash of those he'd murdered.

PurpleBox 06-11-2018 09:20 PM

If they took a bullet out of one of the bodies Ian woudl recognise it because HE found the gun and bullets for Mavrik when they where together.... it's a unique gun that not many bullets where made for so he also had found a bullet casting kit so Mavrik coudl make more XD in hide sight he regrets itXDXD

sylvanSpider 06-12-2018 04:06 AM

Oh geeze. Question is, what would entice them to be willing to dig through a body to look for a bullet if they can see the bullet wound? I know I wouldn't wanna go digging around in a corpse and I'm pretty sure Aren wouldn't either :/

PurpleBox 06-12-2018 06:13 PM

Ian's had to do it before....diggin in a body for a bullet... scavanging is what he deos XD he'd just tighten his mask and dig in... and hten be paler then snow when he finds the bullets.... and wonder just why these peopel where shot BY Mavrik when the man is more likely ot let his goons do the shooting... then Ian will find otu why.... an dooohhh boy.... he will nto be happy XDXD

PurpleBox 06-13-2018 09:35 PM

I think afew encounterswith more of Mavrik's men, or even Mavrik himself will make Ian want to move Tristan to another place that isn't the city.... that could be interesting

PurpleBox 06-15-2018 12:46 AM

the post i just did made me tear up a bit... and the sad thing is... Ian deosnt remeber the names of his mum, his dad or Tristan's dad... they've always just been Mum, Da, and Dad...cos the step dad was bascily Ian's dad after his own died in teh original outbreak ... Tc T makes me tear up just thinking about it

sylvanSpider 06-15-2018 12:49 AM

Awwwh, that's so sad ;w; I'm posting back and forth with my sister right now, but while I wait for responses I'll work on one for us, okay? :3

sylvanSpider 06-15-2018 01:01 AM

Okay, holy shit. I just read your post and it's amazing. Asset went to bed so I'm gonna work on a post now. I can see why you were tearing up.

PurpleBox 06-15-2018 01:14 AM

Tw T i know.... it makes me sad but yeah.... two dads to teh fungia... and a mom to poor nutrition..... and Ian just kept putting Tristan befor ehimself. the big bear needs a hug XD

sylvanSpider 06-15-2018 01:42 AM

Aren is not likely to give one unless asked. xD Aren is like...smart guy attempting to be tough guy. He's not very...emotionally available... for the time being. At least in the sense that his walls are built high. Gives him a lot of room to grow, y'know? Anywho, do you wanna play Aren's new roommate or shall I?

PurpleBox 06-15-2018 01:43 AM

could you give it a go? that way we both have a main, an da little BG character XD

sylvanSpider 06-15-2018 01:45 AM

Dealio! Aren's still pretty young too, so should I make them about the same age?

PurpleBox 06-15-2018 01:56 AM

yeah about the same age sounds good, that way he wont have to be to much like a care taker XD. oki time fo rbed now

PurpleBox 06-15-2018 01:58 AM

oh how logn deos it take for the Runes to show up as beign purchesed? cos i just donated some money to get runes.... an dthre's mothign in the place that shows how many you have....