Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Welcome Wagon (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   hello c: (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7859)

Adagio 03-29-2012 07:58 PM

hello c:

hello everyone ! i usually go by aki but adagio is fine also xD i spend most of my time on DA ( akityu@DA ) and testing out avvie sites to see if i can find ones to stay around on. ( mostly i had been on roliana and kofk but are on hiatus / leave from both )

i'm also hoping maybe in the future to sell art here XD since i'm not a big talker i usually try and get currency/items by selling arts instead ; // ; if you have any advice for me i would love any <3 nice to meet everyone !

Espy 03-29-2012 08:00 PM

...I gotta say, you joined at a really good time. We just got new items in the token shop.

ANYWAYS. Before I confuse you with any more of my random...ramblings, welcome to Trisphee. I might've seen you on Roli or KofK.

If you've any questions and whatnot, you can always ask me. Hope you enjoy the site.

Gallagher 03-29-2012 08:04 PM

Hello there!

My, but I do so love seeing more artists pop up around here.

First off, if you haven't already, I suggest reading through the site rules. I know, a lot of the basics are common in avatar sites, but those changing details are important, yeah?

You can find some free items in the shops Threads and Trinkets and Tresses! You should also be able to afford hair from the latter, but if I know my newbie greeters like I think I do, someone will offer to get you some...

-point- Look, there's one of them now! -grins- Haaaiii, Espy~

In any case. Like Espy said, feel free to ask any and all questions you may have.

Espy 03-29-2012 08:05 PM

Hey, I'm not broke, good timing on that, too. -glares at Gall-

Gallagher 03-29-2012 08:08 PM

Don't look at me that way. I never said you had to.

Adagio 03-29-2012 09:37 PM

Thank you two for the warm welcomes and the advice ^^ i'll make sure to let you know if i have anymore questions ( ยด ▽ ` )ノ ♥ XDD on roliana i go by aki(tm) and on kofk i'm kityu

and also thanks for the trade espy c:

Espy 03-29-2012 09:40 PM

So I have seen you around. You've some of the most wonderful art ever.

Espy 03-29-2012 09:40 PM

...Correction. I just saw your art gallery. Holy crap, it's better than your Roli shop stuff.

Tiva 03-29-2012 09:41 PM

Hi *Waves wildly* I am Tiva and welcome to Trisphee! I hope you do stay and please take a look at the charity sections, Wish gets quiet at times and I know Lorcan gets tired of the WEAR closet!

FlamingPinkDinosaurs 03-29-2012 09:50 PM

*waves* HELLO WELCOME i hope u enjoy u stay here we have tons of lovely items and full of nice people C:

and i love art O.O

Adagio 03-29-2012 09:57 PM

@ espy : adflkj what's your username on roliana? o: oh ahaha yeah i get lazy there and just sell sketches and doodles OTL /slapped
and thanks Q // Q <3

@ tiva : hello c: i'll take a look at the charity sections thanks <3

@ flamingo : thanks <3 yes everyone is so friendly here * /// *

FlamingPinkDinosaurs 03-29-2012 10:19 PM

well Adagio if u ever open ia shop i'll be sure to come by and see if i can afford it 8D

vampiricbloodgirl1 03-29-2012 10:23 PM

Welcome to trisphee ^w^ hope you enjoy yourself :3

Adagio 03-29-2012 10:40 PM

@ flamingo : thanks <3

@ vampiric : thanks c:

Airina 03-29-2012 11:30 PM

Welcome Welcome Aki!! How are you doing?

Asami 03-30-2012 12:53 AM

welcome to tris! 8D