Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Piercings! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6356)

Yokuutsu 09-14-2011 02:42 PM

Piercings!

Since I haven't seen any thread on this, we have one now : D

So, what piercings do ya'll have/want?
Which ones do you think look horrible period?
How'd ya'll take care of them? Like your piercer said or not?
Feel free to tell any stories (horror or not)

I have two lip rings, a nose ring, some ear piercings...and a tongue ring I just got less than a week ago.

Is it normal for it to still be swollen? Is it normally pierced at an angle? How soon can I change this thing? lol

littl3chocobo 09-14-2011 03:58 PM

yes, no they messed up, 6 weeks at the least

one in my ear, outer shell center 14 gauge though there is a 12 ring in it

Yokuutsu 09-14-2011 09:21 PM

Just thought I'd ask since he didn't give me anything for aftercare instructions or anything. Which I had a bad feeling about it anyway. My tongue it kind of short so....at an angle...it does look better....like more where a tongue ring would be -just saying-

Which I didn't know this until after, but two statutes/laws for piercers in the state....he broke with my piercing. Now I feel like I'm gonna die or something T_T

A lot of places I'm reading say change it at about 15 days....due to the swelling going down (if it does by then) since the original ring is long though IDK. Watch my tongue be really thick to where I can't. My lip rings are like that...the normal studs at Wal-Mart are usually too short for me though they are pretty sometimes .-.

Espy 09-14-2011 09:41 PM

-wishes she wasn't scared to death of pain-

Uh. Yeah. Being a girl, I'd -like- to be able to actually WEAR earrings. Haven't gotten piercings yet.

Yokuutsu 09-14-2011 09:50 PM

I had that problem too. Don't get them done at a place that uses the gun. They're bad for you in multiple ways. -speaks because she had them done that way- Most earrings hurt my ears .-. I have to wear studs and I can sometimes wear small hoops. Otherwise they get irritated .-.

Ashy 09-14-2011 09:53 PM

they actually dont hurt getting pierced espy, ive only got my ears done though :P

yeah the gun is banned in australia

Yokuutsu 09-14-2011 09:58 PM

MY TONGUE PIERCING HURT!

None of my other piercings hurt though :3

So unless you're getting your tongue pierced, no worries lol

The only reason the gun isn't banned here....is because I am not paying 30 dollars or more for one hole in my lobe or cartiledge. It isn't worth it in my mind...well at least not the lobes especially since you can buy an unused gun and do it yourself....

gremlin 09-14-2011 10:38 PM

I have both ears pierced twice and I had my lip pierced on the right side. I plan to get it re-pierced or get my lip pierced in the middle.

Fey 09-15-2011 12:10 AM

My ears are both pierced twice in the lobes and my right ear has a ring in the tragus.

That being said, my original ear piercing didn't hurt, my mother did it with ice cubes, a needle and an apple. The second ones I nearly killed the person, they used those stupid guns. I learned long ago that my ears get infected easily, so I've known to keep them clean(with Betadine) and to wear real gold for the first few months. Sadly, when I got my tragus pierced the actual process didn't hurt, but the ear got infected and stayed that way for four months no matter what I did.

Well, actually, only as long as I was following their stupid salt regiment. As soon as I switched to my normal betadine I was fine. Sadly I didn't think about the fact that I slept on that side of my head...so now I don't LOL

I don't usually judge what people choose to pierce, just because I wouldn't get it done doesn't mean others shouldn't. Though, as a personal preference, I don't like most mouth piercings and I really am creeped out by some of the vampire piercings(fang bites?).

Serra Britt 09-15-2011 12:10 AM

I have one piercing per ear, because I'm boring I guess?

It hurt a little with the piercing, but it was gone rather quickly.

Espy 09-15-2011 12:29 AM

Serra, better than having no piercings, haha >.> -chicken-

Serra Britt 09-15-2011 12:33 AM

I was chicken for a while. I didn't get piercings until I was 26.

Yokuutsu 09-15-2011 12:34 AM

@Fey
Well, I don't see anything wrong with the salt thing, but he have to get it close to perfect and warm....it worked well with my nose....but my tongue and lip rings? MOUTHWASH <3

@Serra
That's where I started and look where I'm at now LOL

Serra Britt 09-15-2011 12:43 AM

I don't mind others getting piercings...but I'm quite happy with my one hole per ear XD

Wicked 09-15-2011 01:48 AM

I've had my ears pierced since I was 8 months old
I didn't have much say in that. Heh. They used the gun back then
I don't know if they still do or if they're not allowed to anymore.
and the holes aren't completely closed
but I never wear earrings.

I had my tongue done but I only kept that in a few months before
I got sick of it. Really only got it because my mom was getting hers done and I whined about not being able to do it. She signed the form, they sat me down and stuck a giant needle through my tongue. I kind of wonder now why I whined about it! I had my lip pierced for about a year but ended up taking that out for work and the inside healed over. Still a tiny little hole on the outside.

Yokuutsu 09-15-2011 08:51 AM

That would make me sad, the lip healing...you could've put a ring in outside of work if you had wanted to -just saying.

Guns....the piercings don't heal right in my experience. So maybe that's why yours haven't healed up yet?

And I could never see my mother getting anything beyond the ear piercing she already has.